Check out the details on MSc Computer Science Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided complete information like MSc Computer Science Course Syllabus, MSc Computer Science Course Eligibility, MSc Computer Science Course Specializations, MSc Computer Science Course Reference Books with Authors.
Masters of Science (MSc) postgraduate level program offered in a majority of colleges and universities in India. This MSc Computer Science professional degree gives students the required knowledge and more in the subject that has specialized in the Student selected course. MSc Computer Science course content in classes is imparted through various means such as lectures, projects, workshops, and directed study.
MSc Computer Science Full Form: Masters of Science in Computer Science
Also, Read Our Previous Articles For More Information.
- MCA Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- MBA Finance Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- MBA HR Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- M.com Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
Content in this Article
About MSc Computer Science
M.Sc. Computer Science course provides graduates that are Qualified with the technics of the computer science domain and can help the world in being more organized. Master of Science in Computer Science is a two-year program which aimed at training out as computer professionals.
M.Sc. Computer Science students can develop applications and solutions in innovative and ground-breaking areas such as computer vision and surveillance, robotics, artificial intelligence, and mobile devices.
List of Few Colleges offering MSc Computer Science Course
- A. Veeriya Vandayar Memorial Sri Pushpam College (Autonomous), Tamil Nadu
- Aarti Institute of Professional Studies, New Delhi
- Loyola College- Chennai
- Bonnie Foi College- Bhopal
- St. Xavier’s College- Kolkata
List of Subjects in MSc Computer Science Course
- Mathematical Foundations of Comp. Science
- Computer Organization and Architecture Structured and Object-Oriented Programming
- Data Structures
- Operating Systems
- C++ Programming Lab
- Operating systems Lab – Unix & Shell
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Computer Graphics
- DataBase Management System
- Visual and Dot Net programming
- Computer Networks and .NET Lab
- DBMS & Case Tools Lab
- Java Programming and Software Engineering
- Web Technology
MSc Computer Science Course Eligibility
- The student who applies for MSc should have studied Computers as the main subject at (10+2) and Graduation on Bachelors Degree level are only eligible.
- The candidates have passed with minimum of 50% to 60% aggregate from the Qualified Examination
- The student should have to complete the Entrance test with qualified marks will be Eligible for MSc Computer Science Course.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make the Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 and Graduate in respective Universities or institutes.
MSc Computer Science Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
|Mcqs in Computer Science|
|Core Java: An Integrated Approach, New: Includes All Versions up to Java 8|
R. Nageswara Rao and DT Editorial Services
|Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach|
Kurose James F. and Ross Keith W.
|Fundamentals of Database System|
Elmasri Ramez and Navathe Shamkant
|C in Depth|
Deepali Srivastava and S. K. Srivastava
|DATA COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKING (SIE)|
Behrouz A. Forouzan
|Data Structures and Algorithms|
Michael T. Goodrich and Roberto Tamassia
|Data Structures Through C in Depth|
Deepali Srivastava and S. K. Srivastava
P. K. Sinha
|Theory of Computer Science: Automata, Languages, and Computation|
Importance of Reference Books
MSc Computer Science Reference Books: Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful.
Hope this Article Gives you Better information on the Concept Details of MSc Computer Science Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe to our website for more information on Course Details.