B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering Reference Books 2020 PDF & Recommended Authors
Check out the details on B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided complete information like B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering Course Syllabus, B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering Course Eligibility, B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering Top Colleges list, B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering Course Reference Books with Authors with Books Cost.
In India, a Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) degree is a professional engineering undergraduate degree awarded after completion of four years of academic study in the engineering field.
Also, See our Previous Articles For More Information.
- B.Tech Automobile Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Tech Architectural Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Tech Petroleum Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors.
B.TECH FULL FORM: BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY
Content in this Article
About B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering
The Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of a three or four-year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution.
Manufacturing Engineering is a methodical process of changing raw materials into finished goods. The Course Functional experience of the theory is given by the well-made laboratory practical in the latest areas of manufacturing engineering or technology.
List of Few Colleges offering B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering Course
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- SRM University, Chennai
- National Institute of Technology (NITs)
List of Subjects in B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering Course
- Material science
- Thermal Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology
- Theory of Machines
- Manufacturing Processes
- Training and Research Project
List of electives:
- Basic thermodynamics and heat transfer
- Introduction to hydraulics and pneumatics
- Manufacturing cost estimation
- Production and operations management
- Material handling systems
- Energy conservation
- Solar energy utilization
- Energy auditing
- Renewable and sustainable energy
Eligibility For B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering Course
- The minimum Eligibility is (10+2) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution. Any Eligible Candidate can attend for the Entrance Test.
- The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 in Respective Universities or institutes.
B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
|Manufacturing Processes: as Per the New Syllabus, B. Tech. I Year of U. P. Technical University|
U.K. Singh and Manish Dwivedi
|Printed Circuit Assembly Manufacturing: 21 (Manufacturing Engineering and Materials Processing)|
|Industrial Controls and Manufacturing (Engineering)|
Edward W. Kamen
|Absorbent Technology (Textile Science and Technology)|
P.K. Chatterjee and B.S. Gupta
|Successful High-tech Product Introduction (Technology Management & Professional Development Library)|
Brian P. Senese
|Economics of Electronic Design, Manufacture and Test (Frontiers in Electronic Testing)|
M. Abadir and T. Ambler
|Production and Operations Management|
|Manufacturing Engineering and Technology, 4e|
|Manufacturing Technology – Vol. 2|
|A Textbook of Manufacturing Technology|
You can also check our previous article for more information on reference Books for GATE Examination
- GATE Manufacturing Engineering Reference Books
Importance of Reference Books
B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering Reference Books: Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful.
Hope this Article Gives you Better information on the Concept Details of B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe to our website for more information on Course Details.