Check out the details on B.Tech Biotechnology Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided complete information like B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering Course Syllabus, B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering Course Eligibility, B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering Top Colleges list, B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering Course Reference Books with Authors with Books Cost.
In India, a Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) degree is a professional engineering undergraduate degree awarded after completion of four years of academic study in the engineering field.
Also, See our Previous Articles For More Information.
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Tech Civil Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors.
- B.Tech CSE Computer Science Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
B.TECH FULL FORM: BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY
About B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering
The Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of a three or four-year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution.
Biotechnology engineering is the combined education of engineering and biology for research & development. It is a combination of engineering, chemistry, genetics, biochemistry, and microbiology.
List of Few Colleges offering B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering Course
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- SRM University, Chennai
- National Institute of Technology (NITs)
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
List of Subjects in B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering Course
- Inorganic chemistry
- Foundation course in physics
- Life sciences
- Essential in mathematics
- Concepts in biotechnology
- Introduction to computers
- Foundation course in organic chemistry
- Electric sciences
- Cell biology
- Chemical engineering
- Molecular biology
- Enzyme technology
- Plant tissue culture
- Animal biotechnology
- Developmental biology
Eligibility For B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering Course
- The minimum Eligibility is (10+2) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution. Any Eligible Candidate can attend for the Entrance Test.
- The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 in Respective Universities or institutes.
B.Tech Biotechnology Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
You can also check our previous article for more information on reference Books for GATE
Importance of Reference Books
B.Tech Biotechnology Reference Books: Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test.
Hope this Article Gives you Better information on the Concept Details of B.Tech Biotechnology Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe to our website for more information on Course Details.