Check out the details on B.Tech Mining Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided complete information like B.Tech Mining Engineering Course Syllabus, B.Tech Mining Engineering Course Eligibility, B.Tech Mining Engineering Top Colleges list, B.Tech Mining Engineering Course Reference Books with Authors with Books Cost.
In India, a Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) degree is a professional engineering undergraduate degree awarded after completion of four years of academic study in the engineering field.
Also, See our Previous Articles For More Information.
- B.Tech Textile Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors.
- B.Tech Biomedical Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Tech Material Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
Content in this Article
About B.Tech Mining Engineering
The Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of a three or four-year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution.
Mining engineering is an engineering discipline that applies science and technology to the extraction of minerals from the earth. Mining engineering is related to other fields such as geology, mineral processing, and metallurgy, geotechnical engineering and surveying. In the process of mining blasting and explosive are also involved.
List of Few Colleges offering B.Tech Mining Engineering Course
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- SRM University, Chennai
- National Institute of Technology (NITs)
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
List of Subjects in B.Tech Mining Engineering Course
- Mining Geology: (Mineralogy, Crystallography, economic geology, structural geology, prospecting and exploration, reserve estimation)
- Mine Surveying: (Distance measurement, leveling, triangulation and trilateration, traversing, plane table surveying, curve ranging, the theory of errors)
- Underground Mine Environment: ( Mine gases, heat, and humidity, air flow in mine workings, airborne respirable dust, mine illumination, miner’s diseases)
- Mining Machinery: (Transmission of power, compressed air, wire ropes, haulage, statutory provisions)
- Mine Development: (Surface and underground mining teams, explosives, types of support, mine entries, sinking, primary and secondary development drivages in underground mines)
- Rock Mechanics: (Status of rock mechanics, stress and strains, rock mass classification systems, determination of in-situ stresses, rheological models and time-dependent properties of rocks, theories of rock failure, post-failure behavior)
- Mineral Processing: (Liberation and comminution, sizing and classification, concentration methods, solid-liquid separation, plant practices)
Eligibility For B.Tech Mining Engineering Course
- The minimum Eligibility is (10+2) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution. Any Eligible Candidate can attend for the Entrance Test.
- The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 in Respective Universities or institutes.
B.Tech Mining Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
|Principles and Practices of Modern Coal Mining|
|Elements of Mining Technology Vol. 2|
D. J. Deshmukh
|MINE SURVEYING-2 FOR MINING|
|Introductory Mining Engineering, 2ed|
|AMIE MINING BOOKS PACK OF 15 BOOKS|
B.RAVINDER MUNIKUNTLA KUMARASWAMY P RANGASWAMY
|ADVANCED METAL MINING METHODS USEFUL FOR AMIE B TECH M TECH DIPLOMA MINING|
|MINE LEGISLATION FOR MINING AMIE B TECH M TECH DIPLOMA (1ST ed)|
|The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction, Second Edition (Springer Series in Statistics)|
Trevor Hastie and Robert Tibshirani
|MINE SAFETY ENGINEERING FOR MINING USEFUL FOR AMIE B TECH DIPLOMA|
|Mining Engineering Analysis|
Christopher J Bise
- You can also check our previous article for more information on reference Books for GATE Examination
- GATE MN: Mining Engineering Reference Books
Importance of Reference Books
B.Tech Mining Engineering Reference Books: Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test.
Hope this Article Gives you the Better information on the Concept Details of B.Tech Mining Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe to our website for more information on Course Details.