B.Tech Petroleum Engineering Reference Books 2020 PDF & Recommended Authors
Check out the details on B.Tech Petroleum Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided complete information like B.Tech Petroleum Engineering Course Syllabus, B.Tech Petroleum Engineering Course Eligibility, B.Tech Petroleum Engineering Top Colleges list, B.Tech Petroleum Engineering Course Reference Books with Authors with Books Cost.
In India, a Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) degree is a professional engineering undergraduate degree awarded after completion of four years of academic study in the engineering field.
Also, See our Previous Articles For More Information.
- B.Tech Civil Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors.
- B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Tech Automobile Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Tech Architectural Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
B.TECH FULL FORM: BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY
Content in this Article
About B.Tech Petroleum Engineering
The Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of a three or four-year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution.
Petroleum engineering is one of the fields in engineering that combines the exploration, Innovation, and Expansion of activities related to the production of Hydrocarbons. Petroleum course covers geophysics, petroleum geology, formation evaluation, drilling, economics, reservoir simulation, reservoir engineering, well engineering, artificial lift systems, completions and oil, and gas facilities engineering. The main activity in this course is the design and develop methods for extracting oil and gas from deposits below the Earth’s surface.
List of Few Colleges offering B.Tech Petroleum Engineering Course
- SRM University, Chennai
- National Institute of Technology (NITs)
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
B.Tech Petroleum Engineering Course Specializations
Get Latest Exam Updates & Notifications via / /
- Petroleum Upstream Engineering
- Petroleum Downstream Engineering
- Reservoir Engineering
- Drilling Engineering
- Production Engineering
List of Subjects in B.Tech Petroleum Engineering Course
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Measurement and Control
- Thermodynamics of Reservoir Fluids
- Energy Resources
- Petroleum Geology
- Earth Science
- Petroleum Exploration
- Drilling Fluids
- Strength of Material
- Drilling and Well Completion
Eligibility For B.Tech Petroleum Engineering Course
- The minimum Eligibility is (10+2) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution. Any Eligible Candidate can attend for the Entrance Test.
- The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 in Respective Universities or institutes.
B.Tech Petroleum Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
You can also check our previous article for more information on reference Books for GATE Examination
Importance of Reference Books
B.Tech Petroleum Engineering Reference Books:Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful.
Hope this Article Gives you Better information on the Concept Details of B.Tech Petroleum Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe to our website for more information on Course Details.