Check out Assam University Admission 2021 details. Students who are interested to write the entrance exam of Assam University (असम विश्वविद्यालय ) should know the complete details. We’ve provided Assam University Admission Procedure, Admission Fee,
Courses offered by Assam University, Application Form to join in the college and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by the Assam University. The official website is www.aus.ac.in
- IIT Madras MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IITTM BBA/MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Content in this Article
Assam University Admission 2021
Below the candidates have mentioned the details about Assam University like the Application Form, Course Fee, Website, Medium of the course, Location, etc.
|Offered Courses||Diploma, UG and PG Courses|
|The medium of the Course||Hindi & English|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Course Fee||Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 50,000 total fee (Depending on the course)|
Assam University is a teaching-cum-affiliating Central University. The university has sixteen schools that offer Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Information Sciences, Technology, and Management Studies. There are 35 departments under these sixteen schools. The main campus is located at Dargakona, near Irongmara about 20 km from Silchar, while a second campus of the university is at Diphu, in the East Karbi Anglong district of Assam.
Important Dates 2021
|Events||MBA||PG AND UG|
|Last date of application form||Last week of June 2021||1st week of July 2021|
|Exam date||2nd week of July 2021||2nd week of July 2021|
|Personal Interview||2nd week of July 2021||3rd week of July 2021|
|List of selected candidates||2nd week of July 2021||3rd week of July 2021|
|Admission Date||2nd week of July 2021||Last week of July 2021|
|Declaration of Second List||–||Last week of July 2021|
|Admission of candidates selected in the second list||–||Last week of July|
|Commencement of classes||Last week of July 2021||Last week of July 2021|
Courses offered by University
The list of courses offered by Assam University based on the department that it offering the course is given below:
- Diploma in French
- Diploma in Proficiency in French
- Diploma Course in Educational Planning and Management
- BA LLB (Honours)
- BSc BEd
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) Information Technology
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) Agricultural Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) Electronics & Telecommunication
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
PG Diploma Courses
- Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Bio-informatics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Tea Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism
- Postgraduate Diploma in Biodiversity Conservation
- Postgraduate Diploma in Bamboo Cultivation and Resource Utilization
PG Degree Courses
- Master of Arts (MA) Arabic
- Master of Arts (MA) Bengali
- Master of Arts (MA) English
- Master of Arts (MA) Hindi
- Master of Arts (MA) Manipuri
- Master of Arts (MA) Linguistics
- Master of Arts (MA) Sanskrit
- Master of Arts (MA) Journalism and Mass Communication
- Master of Arts (MA) Economics
- Master of Arts (MA) History
- Master of Arts (MA) Political Science
- Master of Arts (MA) Sociology
- Master of Arts (MA) Philosophy
- Master of Arts (MA) Education
- Master of Arts (MA) French
- Master of Science (MSc) Physics
- Master of Science Chemistry
- Master of Science Mathematics
- Master of Science Life Science & Bioinformatics
- Master of Science Bio-Technology
- Master of Science Ecology and Environmental Science
- Master of Science Earth Science
- Master of Science Microbiology
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Library and Information Science
- M. Sc. in Computer Science
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Technology (MTech) Info. Technology
- Master of Technology (MTech) Agricultural Engineering
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Education
- Certificate Course in Functional Sanskrit
- Certificate Course in the Arabic Language
- Certificate Course in Proficiency in French
- Certificate in Educational Planning and Management
Assam University Application Form
Candidates may apply online for the course(s) on payment of Rs.500/- (for General and OBC students) and Rs.300/- (for SC/ST/PWD students) through an online payment. The weblink for the purpose shall be www.ausadmission.in. A help desk for filling up the online form is opened at the computer center of Assam University for applicants not having access to an internet connection. Separate applications should be submitted for each course (up to a maximum of two courses on any campus).
- UG/PG – Rs. 500/-
- MBA – Rs. 700/-
- Engineering – Rs. 750/-
For SC & ST Category
- UG/PG – Rs. 300/-
- MBA – Rs. 500/-
- Engineering – Rs. 500/-
Steps were mentioned below to apply for the application process at Assam University. Candidates who want to join Assam university for admission have to fill the application form by following these 5 steps. 1. General Information 2. Personal Information 3. Examination Information 4. Education Information 5. Declaration
After completing these steps by the candidates they have to click on “Save & Continue” to follow the further steps.
Applicants who are weaker section have to download the format of a certificate from the link given in the home page of the admission portal.
The Mandatory field of the applicants as they have to upload a there scanned photo, mark sheet of last qualifying examination, and the signature of the applicants.
The applicants want to apply for each different course that he/she has to apply differently by filling up a fresh application form for each case.
And, the candidates have to mention their working mobile number and email id for further information. (Eg both Ph.D. and M.Phil)
If the applicants want to apply for two different courses they have to submit the application forms freshly for both courses by applying for two courses separately.
And, the fee for both courses has to be paid separately.
After completing the application process, if the candidates want to edit the data, they can edit by clicking on the edit if necessary.
And, lastly, they have to click on submit a form for the final process.
After, submitting the form an acknowledgment will be sent to the applicant’s email id which was mentioned in the application form.
Here, the acknowledgment which was sent to your mail-id containing the “application no” and the link with an application status.
The application no was mandatory for the candidates to Login into a portal.
The applicant’s login panel also accessible form the home page of the online admission system.
After login, the candidates can review their submitted application form which was available in a PDF Format.
After, approval of the Concern and Financial Department, the applicants will be able to download their admit card for appearing in the admission test.
Applicants have to pay the application fee through the Online mode only.
And, the candidates who are applied have to check the login portal time to time for any updates.
After, appearing admission test the candidates have to check the login portal.
The applicants who are a merit list have to submit their original documents.
After, approving by the financial department the candidates will get an Enrollment No.
Note – The applicants should not submit their application forms in more than two departments.
Previous year’s admission links were also mentioned below for the candidates to check.
Assam University, Cachar District, Silchar, Assam 788011Phone: 03842 270 806Fax: 038429270802
Share this article “ Assam University Admission 2021 (असम विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश) Application, Fee, Courses details ” to other students who are willing to know the details about Assam University admission. Tell us errors in this article via the comment section below and you can ask us your queries and doubts regarding Assam University.