Check out Assam Down Town University Admission 2021 details. ADTU full form is Assam Down Town University (असम डाउनटाउन विश्वविद्यालय). We’ve provided Assam Down Town University Admission Procedure, Admission Fee, Courses offered by ADTU, Application Form to join in the college and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by Assam Down Town University. The official website of ADTU is www.adtu.in.
- IIT Madras MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IITTM BBA/MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Assam Down Town University Admission 2021
Content in this Article
|University||Assam Down Town University|
|Offered Courses||Diploma, Engineering, and Medical Courses|
|The medium of the Course||Hindi & English|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Course Fee||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 2,60,000 total fee (Depending on the course)|
Above, the mentioned table shows the details of the university like university location, university website, application form, course fee, etc were listed in a table format for the candidates.
About Assam Down Town University
Assam Down Town University was established through the Assam Down Town University Act, 2010 in the state of Assam, India. The university is located in Panikhaiti, Guwahati, the capital of Assam. The downtown Charity Trust was formed, by the downtown hospital ltd., under a Deed of Trust, executed on 29th December 1997, The urge to do something for the poor and deprived section of the society led to the formation of down town Charity Trust. Apart from doctors, the members of the Trust include Engineers, Educationists and other professionals from various walks of life.
Courses Offered by Assam Down Town University
The university offers diploma courses, Ph. D courses and a number of lateral entry courses, here is the list of courses offered by the Down Town University:
- B.A. (Sociology)
- M.A. (Social Work)
- B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
- B.Tech.+ M.B.A.
- B.Pharm + M.B.A.
- B.Sc. (Emergency and Trauma Care Technology)
- B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.Sc. (Nursing)
- B.Sc. (Radiography and Imaging) and (Advanced Imaging Techniques)
- Bachelor in Critical Care
- M.Sc. (Nursing)
- P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)
- A.N.M. (Nursing)
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)
- Diploma in Dental Technician (D.D.T.)
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (G.N.M.)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Diploma in Medical Radiography Technology
- Diploma in Physiotherapy (D.P.T.)
- B.Sc. (Biotechnology)
- B.Sc. (Psychology)
- M.Sc. (Biochemistry)
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology)
- M.Sc. (Emergency and Critical Care)
- M.Sc. (Microbiology)
- Bachelor in Blood Banking Techniques
- B.A. (Hotel Management)
- B.H.M. (Bachelor of Hotel Management)
- M.B.A. (Executive)
- M.B.A. (Health Care Management)
- M.B.A. (Hospital Management)
- Mass Communications Courses
- B.A. (Mass Communication)
- Bachelor of Mass Communication (B.M.C.)
Information Technology Courses
- B.Sc. (Information Technology)
- Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management (DHCM)
Assam Down Town University Application form
Assam Down Town University Application Form 2021 will be available on the official site only through the online process. The University will release the separate application forms for different courses. In the month of April 2021, the application form will be needed. Candidates can keep the photocopy of the application form, acknowledgment slip and fee payment Challan for future reference.
If the candidates want to register this was the registration form of admission 2021
Steps to fill the application form
Step 1 – candidates have to fill the application form with the details of the candidates about the personal information, phone number, email id, etc.
Step 2 – Enter complete details in a correct manner
Step 3 – Check the details before going to submit the online application form
Step 4 – Click on Submit Button.
So, those the steps that the candidates have to follow while filling the application form.
Assam Down Town University Entrance Exam Dates 2021
Important dates were mentioned below for the students who want to apply for JEE Mains, JEE Mains Offline, JEE Mains Online.
|JEE Mains Application Form||1st week of Jan 2021|
|JEE Mains (Online)||3rd Week of April 2021|
|JEE Mains (Offline)||2nd Week of April 2021|
Previous Year Dates
Here, University providing the tentative exam schedule for the Assam Down Town University entrance exam 2018.
|Notification Releases on||2nd week of April 2018|
|Online application form releases from||December 1st, 2018|
|Registration and submission Last date||January 1st 2019|
|Admit Cards Available from||10th March 2019|
|Assam Down Town University Entrance Exams Schedule||April 8, 2019 (Offline) &
April 15 – 16, 2019 (Online)
|Result announced on||2nd week of Jun 2019|
Previous year’s links of admissions were also mentioned below for the candidates.
Download Assam Down Town University Admission 2020
Download Assam Down Town University Admission 2019
Download Assam Down Town University Admission 2018
These are the documents required at the time of the application form and for the counseling process as well.
- High School Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admission Test Admit card
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate
Assam downtown University, Sankar Madhab Path, Gandhi Nagar, Panikhaiti, Guwahati, Assam, India,
PIN – 781068
Phone No. : (0361) – 7110711
Email: [email protected]
Share this article “ Assam Down Town University Admission 2021 Application (असम डाउन टाउन यूनिवर्सिटी आवेदन), Fee, Courses details ” to other students who are willing to know the details about ADTU admission. Tell us errors in this article via the comment section below and you can ask us your queries and doubts regarding Assam Down Town University.
I have 54% aggregate in pcmb….can i take admission in assam down town after 1 year gap
Gap year is acept in assam down town university.