Check out the IGDTUW Syllabus 2021. Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women provides the Syllabus for MCA Entrance Exam & Semester Exams. Candidates can download the Syllabus PDF of various courses on official website of IGDTUW. The Syllabus (पाठ्यक्रम) PDF of UG, PG, Ph.D. Courses are also available here. Through this article, you will get the details of IGDTUW (इंदिरा गांधी दिल्ली तकनीकी विश्वविद्यालय महिलाओं के लिए) Entrance Test Syllabus, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree Syllabus PDF.
Also, read the following articles:
Content in this Article
IGDTUW Syllabus 2021
|Name of the University||Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Tech, MCA and Ph.D.|
|IGDTUW Syllabus||Available Now|
|Admissions Based on||JEE Main (B.Tech)IGDTUW Entrance Exam (MCA)|
Research Aptitude Test (Ph.D.)
IGDTUW MCA Entrance Test
The MCA Entrance Exam consists of the following subjects :
- General English
- Computer Awareness of BCA Level.
MCA Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Set Theory: Concept of sets Union, Intersection, Cardinality, Elementary counting; permutations and combinations.
- Probability and Statistics: Basic concepts of probability theory, Averages, Dependent and independent events, frequency distributions, measures of central tendencies and dispersions.
- Algebra: Fundamental operations in algebra, expansions, a, simultaneous linear /quadratic equations, indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, determinants and matrices.
- Coordinate Geometry: Rectangular Cartesian coordinates, distance formulae, equation of a line, and intersection of lines, pair of straight lines, equations of a circle, parabola, ellipse, and hyperbola.
- Calculus: Limit of functions, continuous function, differentiation of function, tangents and normals, simple examples of maxima and minima. Integration of functions by parts, by substitution and by partial fraction, definite integrals, applications of definite integrals to areas.
- Vectors: Position vector, addition and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products and their applications to simple geometrical problems and mechanics.
- Trigonometry: Simple identities, trigonometric equations properties of triangles, solution of triangles, heights and distances, general solutions of trigonometric equation
ANALYTICAL ABILITY AND LOGICAL REASONING :
- General reasoning questions will be asked from this section.
- Basics: Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), structure of instructions in CPU, input/output devices, computer memory, and back-up devices. Data Representation: Representation of characters, integers and fractions, binary and hexadecimal representations, binary arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, simple arithmetic and twos complement arithmetic, Floating point representation of numbers, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn diagrams.
- Comprehensions, Sentence Correction, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms, Antonyms, Idioms and phrases.
IGDTUW Semester Syllabus
Download the Syllabus PDF of B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA of all Semesters :
- MCA Syllabus as per CBCS
- M.Tech ISM Syllabus as per CBCS
- M.Tech (R&A) Syllabus as per CBCS
- B.Arch Fifth Year Syllabus
- B.Arch First Year Scheme and Syllabus as per CBCS
- B.Tech First Year Scheme and Syllabus as per CBCS
- BBA First Year Scheme and Syllabus as per CBCS, Academic Year 2019-20
- Course Structure for M.Tech ECE with specialization in VLSI Desgn ( Under CBCS Scheme, starting from academic year 2019-2020)
- Course Structure for B.Tech ECE Programme ( Under CBCS Scheme, starting from academic year 2019-2020)
- M.Tech.- CSE (Artificial Intelligence)
- Course Structure for B.Tech CSE Programme ( Under CBCS Scheme, starting from academic year 2019-2020)
- M.Tech (ICT) Syllabus (3rd sem)
- B.Tech ( 1st year)
- B.Tech (CSE) (2nd year)
- B.Tech (CSE) 3rd year
- B.Tech (CSE) 4th year
- B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year
- B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
- B.Tech(ECE) 4th year
- B.Tech (IT) 2nd year
- B.Tech (IT) 3rd year
- B.Tech (IT) 4th Year
- MCA (Ist year)
- MCA (2nd Year)
- MCA (3rd Year)
- M.Tech (ISM)
- M.Tech (VLSI Design)
- M.Tech (R & A)
- M.Tech (MPC)
- M.Tech (ECE) Part Time Program
How to download the IGDTUW Syllabus ?
- Go to the official website of the Institute i.e., www.igdtuw.ac.in
- Click on Academics > Syllabus
- Here you will find the Syllabus PDF files of UG, PG Courses Semester wise.
- Click on PDF Download link to download the Syllabus PDF of your course.
Download IGDTUW MCA Syllabus 2021
|IGDTUW Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Here, we have given the information regarding the IGDTUW MCA Entrance Test Syllabus (IGDTUW परीक्षा पैटर्न) in the year 2021. So, see once on this page and if you have any doubt about this page give a comment on below comment section or go for the official site notification. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and family.