PMET Result 2020: Check the National Testing Agency will announce the PMET 2020 Results over its official site, ntajnu.nic.in. PMET 2020 Examination Result will declare separate selection list for M.Sc. Agri Biotechnology, M.Sc. Biotechnology, and M.Tech. Bio.Technology courses. Also, for admissions to JNU, a student is provided with an individual scorecard (PMET परिणाम), enlisting the section-wise and total scores secured. The meritorious people are allowed to exercise the option for University and finally, the allotment list will be released on the official website. Check complete details on Exam Result 2020 from this page. In this, all the details are completely related to the PMET. You can view or download the PMET Result here on this page.
- PMET Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- PMET Question Papers – Download in PDF
- PMET Answer Key/Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
About Punjab University
- Established in 1882 as the University of Punjab at Lahore (now in Pakistan).
- Panjab University has been Accredited with a CGPA of 3.35 on a four-point scale at A Grade valid for a period of 5 years from 25/06/2015.
- 1st among Universities of India and 38th in Asia, Times Higher Education Asian University rankings 2015.
- Ranked number one University in India and in the bracket 276-300 internationally in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2014-2015 powered by Thomson Reuters.
- Ranked 39th by the Times Higher Education among BRICS & Emerging Economies.
- University campus is spread over an area of 550 acres (2.2 km2) in sectors 14 and 25 of the city of Chandigarh.
- University has 78 teaching and research departments and 15 Centers/Chairs for teaching and research at the main campus located at Chandigarh.
- University has 188 affiliated colleges spread over Punjab and having one rural Regional Centre at Kauni, and 3 Regional Centres at Muktsar, Ludhiana, and Hoshiarpur.
- University has 6 Constituent Colleges located at Sikhwala (Sri Muktsar Sahib), Balachaur (SBS Nagar), Nihalsingh Wala (Moga), Dharamkot (Moga), Mokham Khan Wala (Ferozepur) and Guru Harsahai (Ferozepur).
PMET Result 2020 – Important Dates
This is for the first time when PMET is going to be conducted by National Testing Agency. It is expected that NTA Entrance Tets will release both normalization and raw scores, depending on whether the examination is going to be conducted in single or multiple sessions. All the crucial dates are added to the table below.
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|PMET 2020 will be held on||30 May 2020|
|Declaration of PMET 2020 Result||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Announcement of PMET Final Result||1st week of Jul 2020|
The result of PMET has only been announced online by JNU. The candidates will not receive any scorecard or rank card at their residential address.
Get Latest Exam Updates & Notifications via / /
How to Check PMET Entrance Test Result 2020
The procedure to check the result 2020 is as mentioned below. The applicants will be able to check the result by following the steps below:
- First Click on the link provided on this page or visit the official website of PMET.
- The resulting login will appear as shown in this page below.
- To access the login, the applicants will have to enter the “Application No” & “Password”.
- Next, the students will have to click on the “Login” button and then download the results.
If you need to check the application number, go to email or SMS which you received at the time of filling the application. For registration or roll number you can look at it in the admit card of PMET.
PMET Cutoff & Merit List 2020
PMET Result: PMET will also release the merit list for admission. The selection list will only contain the information of those candidates who will qualify the examination. The details mentioned in the merit list will be as follows:
- Registration Number
Download Result 2020 – PMET
|Download PMET Exam Results 2020||Click Here|
In this page, we are provided the PMET Exam Result in the year 2020 (पीएमईटी परीक्षा परिणाम). So, refer once in this article and if you have any confusion give a comment on the below comment box or go for the official site notification. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and family.