Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of AIBE XI 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is a national level exam is directed by the Bar Council of India (BCI). The AIBE 2019 Online Registration begins on January 2019 and the Offline Registration form sales begin from January 2019. The Registration and offline form sales Ends in February 2019. BCI has extended the last date of AIBE 2019 application form to February, 2019. The AIBE XI 2019 Entrance Test is going to conduct on March 2019. The candidates qualifying the AIBE XI 2019 will be awarded ‘Certificate of Practice’ by BCI.
- AIBE XI Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- AIBE XI Question Papers 2018, Answer Key, Solution, PDF Download
- The AIBE XI Answer Key 2019 pdf Download – Release Date
- AIBE XI Result 2019 | All India Bar Exam (AIBE) Result
Content in this Article
The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. After passing the AIBE examination candidate will be awarded “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India. AIBE will be conducted in 40 cities all across India. Candidates will have 11 languages to choose for attempting the examination.
AIBE 2019 Important Dates
|Start Date for Online Registration||January 2019|
|Offline Application Form||January 2019|
|Last Date for Online and Offline Registrations||February 2019|
|Last Date for Payment||February 2019|
|Last Date for submitting Online Application Form||March 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 2019|
|Date of Exam||March 2019|
AIBE Full Form is All India Bar Examination
Previous AIBE 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Releases on||August 1, 2017|
|Applications Starts from||September 1, 2017|
|Last date of application||November 13, 2017|
|Admit card||November 18, 2017|
|AIBE XI 2018||December 3, 2017|
AIBE 2019 Registration
The candidate who wants to apply for AIBE 2019 should be SelfRegister in the online mode or Offline mode. The following link can Direct you to Register through Online.
Click Here: AIBE XI Registration Online
How to Register?
- The candidates can Register for AIBE 2019 in Online Mode or Offline Mode.
- Candidate Should Submit Documents at the time of Registration of Online or Offline with the last date to submit on 13th November 2017.
- Candidates do not have to send any document by post to the Authority.
- Make sure you keep a print out of your application form for your reference.
- Enter your correct email and contact number while Registration.
AIBE XI Registration Fee:
The Payment of Registration fee can be done through SBI Challan, No other mode of payment will be made available for paying the fee. Students can make the payment after 24 hours of registration. Students have to pay Rs 3560 and Rs. 2560 for SC/ST as an application fee. The AIBE Bank Payments through challan starts from 2nd September 2017.
AIBE XI Application Form 2019
The Online Registration and offline form sales End in February 2019. The AIBE XI 2019 Last Date for Payment of challan for Online and Offline Application February 2019.
The Last date for completion of online form March 2019.
AIBXI 2019 Application Last date for receiving Offline forms at BCI-Delhi March 2019 (5 P.M).
AIBE XI Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for AIBE XI 2019 which includes the Age limit & Educational Qualification. you can also check the details of the number of Attempts by the candidate in AIBE XI Examination.
- Nationality: The Applied Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Age Criteria: There is No upper or lower age limit prescribed by BCI to apply for this exam.
- Qualification: The Candidates must be passed 3 years or 5 years of LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized law school. There is no minimum percentage prescribed by the authority to apply.
- Enrollment with Bar Council of India: Students must have the advocate enrollment card issued by State Bar Council. It is must for the law graduates to have enrollment with the State Bar Council.
- Number of Attempts: The Students can appear AIBE any number of times.
AIBE XI Test Centers
- New Delhi
- Nanded Noida
AIBE Entrance Test Pattern
AIBE exam pattern states that the test will be conducted in the offline mode. The AIBE XI Exam Pattern is an Objective type Questions which have to attempt a total of 100 questions in three hours and thirty minutes duration. Maximum marks aspirants can score in the exam is 100. This law entrance test is an open book exam.
AIBE XI Subjects
|Constitutional Law||10 Ques|
|I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8 Ques|
|Cr.P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10 Ques|
|C.P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)||10 Ques|
|Evidence Act||8 Ques|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4 Ques|
|Family Law||8 Ques|
|Public Interest Litigation||4 Ques|
|Administrative Law||3 Ques|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4 Ques|
|Company Law||2 Ques|
|Environmental Law||2 Ques|
|Cyber Law||2 Ques|
|Labour & Industrial Laws||4 Ques|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law||5 Ques|
|Law related to Taxation||4 Ques|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act||8 Ques|
|Land Acquisition Act||2 Ques|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2 Ques|
Note: No negative marking in the examination so no mark will be deducted for the incorrect response given in the Examination.
AIBE Test Syllabus
The Topics Covered in the AIBE XI Test as Follows
- Cyber Law
- Labour & Industrial Laws
- Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law
- Law related to Taxation
- Land Acquisition Act
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Constitutional Law
- P.C (Indian Penal Code)
- Evidence Act
- Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act
- Family Law
- Public Interest Litigation
- Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act
- Administrative Law
- Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules
- Company Law
- P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)
- P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)
- Environmental Law
How to Prepare for AIBE Entrance Test?
- Refer the best books for preparation in advance and Try to practice past years question papers for the Candidate idea on the Entrance Test
- AIBE is open book examination as you can carry study materials with you in the examination and you can carry yourself with the study material you are going to carry with you.
- To Qualify All India Bar Examination, the minimum scores are 40% so the candidates need to score 40 marks out of 100 to qualify the examination.
AIBE XI 2019 Model Question Paper
AIBE XI examination sample papers also help in preparing for the examination with a better strategic plan. The All India Bar Examination sample papers for AIBE XI can be available form the Official Website for the download link provided here.
Click Here: Download AIBE Sample Question Paper
AIBE Admit Card 2019
Admit card for AIBE 2019 exam is a mandatory document. Bar Council of India (BCI) releases AIBE 2019 admit card in March, 2019. AIBE admit cards are issued by BCI in both the online as well as offline mode. To download AIBE XI admit card online candidates need to provide their enrollment ID and date of birth whereas aspirants who have applied for the exam in the offline mode are sent the hall ticket on their correspondence address.
Click Here: AIBE Admit Card Download
AIBE 2019 Result
Aspirants who clear AIBE exam are awarded the ‘Certificate of Practice’ which gives them the right to practice law in India. AIBE XI result is declared on the official website After the exam. Candidates can check their result for AIBE exam by providing their roll number and date of birth on All India Bar Examination’s official website. The date of birth needs to be mentioned in day-month-year format by the candidate.
Click Here: AIBE Result Download
Certificate of Practice Application
The Certificate of Practice shall be issued by the Bar Council of India under the signature of the Chairman, Bar Council of India to the address of the successful advocate within 30 days of the date of declaration of results.
- For General queries, you can Contact: 011-49225022/23; 011-41533681
- Email: [email protected]
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of AIBE XI 2019 (एआईबीई XI 2019 ) Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.