Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of AIBE XI 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is a national level exam is directed by the Bar Council of India (BCI). The AIBE 2020 Online Registration begins on January 2020 and the Offline Registration form sales begin from January 2020. The Registration and offline form sales End in February 2020. BCI has extended (एआईबीई इलेवन आवेदन पत्र) the last date of AIBE 2020 application form to February 2020. The AIBE XI 2020 Entrance Test is going to conduct in March 2020. The candidates qualifying the AIBE XI 2020 will be awarded the ‘Certificate of Practice’ by BCI.
- AIBE XI Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- AIBE XI Question Papers, Answer Key, Solution, PDF Download
- The AIBE XI Answer Key pdf Download – Release Date
- AIBE XI Result | All India Bar Exam (AIBE) Result
Content in this Article
The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. After passing the AIBE examination candidate will be awarded a “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India. AIBE will be conducted in 40 cities all across India. Candidates will have 11 languages to choose from attempting the examination.
AIBE 2020 Important Dates
|Start Date for Online Registration||January 2020|
|Offline Application Form||January 2020|
|Last Date for Online and Offline Registrations||February 2020|
|Last Date for Payment||February 2020|
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form||March 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 2020|
|Date of Exam||March 2020|
AIBE Full Form is All India Bar Examination
AIBE 2020 Registration
The candidate who wants to apply for AIBE 2020 should be SelfRegister in the online mode or Offline mode. The following link can Direct you to Register through Online.
Click Here: AIBE XI Registration Online
How to Register?
- The candidates can Register for AIBE 2020 in Online Mode or Offline Mode.
- Candidate Should Submit Documents at the time of Registration of Online or Offline with the last date to submit on 13th November 2017.
- Candidates do not have to send any document by post to the Authority.
- Make sure you keep a print out of your application form for your reference.
- Enter your correct email and contact number while Registration.
AIBE XI Registration Fee:
The Payment of Registration fee can be done through SBI Challan, No other mode of payment will be made available for paying the fee. Students can make the payment after 24 hours of registration. Students have to pay Rs 3560 and Rs. 2560 for SC/ST as an application fee. The AIBE Bank Payments through challan starts from 2nd September 2017.
AIBE XI Application Form 2020
The Online Registration and offline form sales End in February 2020. The AIBE XI 2020 Last Date for Payment of challan for Online and Offline Application February 2020.
The Last date for completion of online form March 2020.
AIBXI 2020 Application Last date for receiving Offline forms at BCI-Delhi March 2020 (5 P.M).
AIBE XI Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for AIBE XI 2020 which includes the Age limit & Educational Qualification. you can also check the details of the number of Attempts by the candidate in the AIBE XI Examination.
- Nationality: The Applied Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Age Criteria: There is no upper or lower age limit prescribed by BCI to apply for this exam.
- Qualification: The Candidates must be passed 3 years or 5 years of LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized law school. There is no minimum percentage prescribed by the authority to apply.
- Enrollment with Bar Council of India: Students must have the advocate enrollment card issued by State Bar Council. It is a must for the law graduates to have enrollment with the State Bar Council.
- Number of Attempts: The Students can appear AIBE any number of times.
AIBE XI Test Centers
- New Delhi
- Nanded Noida
AIBE Entrance Test Pattern
AIBE exam pattern states that the test will be conducted in the offline mode. The AIBE XI Exam Pattern is an Objective type Questions which have to attempt a total of 100 questions in three hours and thirty minutes duration. Maximum marks aspirants can score in the exam is 100. This law entrance test is an open book exam.
AIBE XI Subjects
|Constitutional Law||10 Ques|
|I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8 Ques|
|Cr.P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10 Ques|
|C.P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)||10 Ques|
|Evidence Act||8 Ques|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4 Ques|
|Family Law||8 Ques|
|Public Interest Litigation||4 Ques|
|Administrative Law||3 Ques|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4 Ques|
|Company Law||2 Ques|
|Environmental Law||2 Ques|
|Cyber Law||2 Ques|
|Labour & Industrial Laws||4 Ques|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law||5 Ques|
|Law related to Taxation||4 Ques|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act||8 Ques|
|Land Acquisition Act||2 Ques|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2 Ques|
Note: No negative marking in the examination so no mark will be deducted for the incorrect response given in the Examination.
AIBE Test Syllabus
The Topics Covered in the AIBE XI Test as Follows
- Cyber Law
- Labour & Industrial Laws
- Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law
- Law related to Taxation
- Land Acquisition Act
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Constitutional Law
- P.C (Indian Penal Code)
- Evidence Act
- Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act
- Family Law
- Public Interest Litigation
- Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act
- Administrative Law
- Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules
- Company Law
- P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)
- P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)
- Environmental Law
How to Prepare for the AIBE Entrance Test?
- Refer the best books for preparation in advance and Try to practice past years question papers for the Candidate idea on the Entrance Test
- AIBE is an open book examination as you can carry study materials with you in the examination and you can carry yourself with the study material you are going to carry with you.
- To Qualify All India Bar Examination, the minimum scores are 40% so the candidates need to score 40 marks out of 100 to qualify the examination.
AIBE XI 2020 Model Question Paper
AIBE XI examination sample papers also help in preparing for the examination with a better strategic plan. The All India Bar Examination sample papers for AIBE XI can be available form the Official Website for the download link provided here.
Click Here: Download AIBE Sample Question Paper
AIBE Admit Card 2020
Admit card for AIBE 2020 exam is a mandatory document. Bar Council of India (BCI) releases AIBE 2020 admit card in March 2020. AIBE admit cards are issued by BCI in both the online as well as offline mode. To download AIBE XI admit card online candidates need to provide their enrollment ID and date of birth whereas aspirants who have applied for the exam in the offline mode are sent the hall ticket on their correspondence address.
Click Here: AIBE Admit Card Download
AIBE 2020 Result
Aspirants who clear the AIBE exam are awarded the ‘Certificate of Practice’ which gives them the right to practice law in India. AIBE XI result is declared on the official website after the exam. Candidates can check their results for the AIBE exam by providing their roll number and date of birth on All India Bar Examination’s official website. The date of birth needs to be mentioned in the day-month-year format by the candidate.
Click Here: AIBE Result Download
Certificate of Practice Application
The Certificate of Practice shall be issued by the Bar Council of India under the signature of the Chairman, Bar Council of India to the address of the successful advocate within 30 days of the date of declaration of results.
- For general queries, you can Contact: 011-49225022/23; 011-41533681
- Email: [email protected]
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of AIBE XI 2020 (एआईबीई XI 2020 ) Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.