AIMEE 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Check out the details of the Topic AU AIMEE 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. AIMEE is the medical entrance exam conducted by Annamalai University. The University provides admissions in B.Pharma, M.Pharma, D.Pharma, Pharma-D. Students who are eligible can apply for the entrance exam and get the admission in the University. Admissions are given based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance test. The applications will be opened for the candidates in the month of May 2019. Go through the article, for more information about AIMEE test.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- AFMC 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- AGRICET 2019 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
Content in this Article
About the University
Annamalai University is a state university located in Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India. The university is spread across 950 acres in Chidambaram and offers courses of higher education in Arts, Science, Engineering, Medical, Management (MBA), Humanities, Agriculture, and Physical Education. The university was founded in 1929 by the entrepreneur Annamalai Chettiyar.
The university also provides more than 500 courses through distance education.It was the first institution in India to offer postgraduate degree programmes in Applied Psychology, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Bioinformatics and Law, Business Administration and Management (MBA) through distance education. The Directorate of Distance Education also offers programmes in Fashion Design, Textile Design, Interior Design, Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Retail Management, Twinning, Health Science, a Commonwealth Youth Programme, Yoga, Music, Fire and Safety, Pharmaceutical and Taxation.
AU AIMEE 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||First week of May 2019|
|Last Date for Registration||Last week of May 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||A week before the exam commences|
|Date of Exam||1st week of June 2019|
|Declaration of Results||1st week of July 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||2nd week of July 2019|
AU AIMEE Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for AFMC which includes the Age limit and Educational Qualifications.
Age Limit : The age limit should be 17 years on or before 31st December 2019.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have passed 12th or HSC from any recognized Board with minimum qualifying marks.
- The Eligibility will be based on the course chosen by the candidate.
AU AIMEE Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- On the web page, Click on the link “AIMEE Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
AIMEE Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|For General and OBC Candidates||Rs 300/-|
|For SC/ST||Rs 300/-|
AU AIMEE Exam Pattern
- The Exam is in Offline Mode.
- The questions will be of objective type.
- Each question paper contains 240 questions.
- The duration of each question paper is 3 hours.
The Syllabus for the entrance exam contains the following topics
How to Prepare AIMEE 2019 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
AIMEE 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
AIMEE 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode.Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should login with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
AIMEE 2019 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the AIMEE Exam is completed. AIMEE cutoff is the minimum marks which show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
AIMEE 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
The following documents are to be carried for the counselling :
- All Certificates / Marks Sheets
- NEET UG – 2019 Admit Card
- NEET Score Card
- Original certificate of NCC, Sports certificate at school, District, State & National /International level if any.
- Result or proof of having appeared in the qualifying examination held on or before 30 Apr 2019.
- Original mark sheet & pass certificate of qualifying examination.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of AIMEE 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.