JBIMS MBA MMS Application Form 2020: Check out the details of JBIMS MBA MMS 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies offers admissions for the Master of Management Studies. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on MH CET or CAT/GMAT Exams. Shortlisted candidates have to appear counselling rounds conducted by DTE Maharashtra (JBIMS MBA MMS एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म). Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through this article, for details about the JBIMS Admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- Jamia Hamdard MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- Jamia Hamdard MBA Insurance Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
JBIMS full form is Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
Content in this Article
About Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies is the Department of Management Studies of the University of Mumbai. The institute is named after industrialist and philanthropist, Jamnalal Bajaj.
JBIMS offers full-time Masters in Management Studies program. In addition to MMS, the institute offers the full-time course of Masters in Finance (MSc Finance), part-time courses and a doctoral Ph.D. program. In addition to regular academics, guest lectures are organized from time to time.
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies has been consistently ranked in the list of the top 10 business schools in India.  Economic Times has ranked it at No. 9 in India.
JBIMS MBA MMS Application Form 2020 – Important Dates
The JBIMS MBA MMS Application dates in the academic year of 2020 will be updated soon at the official website of JBIMS.
Previous Year Dates
|Date of MAH CET Exam||The first week of March 2019|
|Result of MBA CET 2019||2nd week of March 2019|
|MAH CET Counselling Date||4th week of April 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for JBIMS MBA MMS Application Form
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply for the admissions.
JBIMS MBA MMS 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., jbims.edu
- Click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
|MAH CET Application||The fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 2000/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 1800/-|
JBIMS MBA MMS Selection Procedure
- The selection of candidates will be as follows :
- Shortlisting of candidates will be on the basis of MAH CET or CAT/GMAT Scores.
- After shortlisting, candidates have to appear for the counselling rounds at DTE Maharashtra.
- Based on the candidate’s ranks, the counselling team will allot admission seats.
- Candidates who got admission have to report at the Institute with required documents.
JBIMS MBA MMS Admission Process
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- MAH CET, CAT/GMAT or Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of JBIMS MBA MMS Application Form, Registration (JBIMS MBA MMS पंजीकरण), Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.