Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of TS PGLCET Question Papers 2019 – Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download. TS PGLCET is a state-level entrance exam designated as Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET) will be conducted by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission into Post Graduate (LLM) Regular Course. The Kakathiya University (TS PGLCET प्रश्न पत्र) Offers admission to aspirants in LLM programs at Universities in the state of Telangana through PGLCET. The TS PGLCET Exam Conducting Authority Release the Entrance Test Previous Question papers for candidate preparations.
The Applied candidates can Download the Question papers to get the Idea on Marking Scheme, Pattern, Subject Required marks. In our Previous Post, You can get the Complete Details on the TS PGLCET 2019 Test like Eligibility, Test Pattern, Syllabus of the Entrance Test. The Applied Candidates can Download the Application Form, Registration Procedure, Admit Card, Result. Refer the following Links for Better Information on TS PGLCET.
- TS PGLCET Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- The TS PGLCET Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- TS PGLCET Answer Key pdf Download – Release Date
- The TS PGLCET Result – Check Result, Counseling Procedure
Content in this Article
TS PGLCET Question Papers 2019 Download
TS PGLCET Question papers will be Available below in this post. Candidates can Prepare the Previous Question papers of TS PGLCET to get the idea on Marking Scheme, Subject Weight age, Test Pattern. Candidates can get the model Question papers of TS PGLCET 2019 through the following Link,
Click Here: Download TS PGLCET 2019 Model Question paper
Update Soon: TS PGLCET 2019 Question paper
The TS PGLCET is conducted by Kakatiya University on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council for Higher Education) which is the authority responsible for the control of Higher Education in the state. The TS PGLCET 2019, known as Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test which is an offline National Level Exam conducted for admission into LLM courses in the state of Telangana.
TS PGLCET Full Form is Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test
TS PGLCET Previous Question Papers with Answer key download
The TS PGLCET Question Papers of the Entrance Test can be Available on the Official Website for candidate Reference. The candidate can Refer to the Previous Test Papers for the Applying Exam. The following Links consist of Previous Question papers of TS PGLCET Entrance Test as follows,
|TS PGLCET Question Papers||Question Paper Download LInks||Answer key Download Link|
|TS PGLCET 2017||Download||Download|
|TS PGLCET 2016||Download||Download|
|TS PGLCET 2015||Download||Download|
|TS PGLCET 2014||Download||Download|
How to Prepare for the Entrance Exam?
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions. Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself. Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
TS PGLCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
|PGLCET Sections||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Part A||Jurisprudence||20 Ques||20 Marks|
|Constitutional Law||20 Ques||20 Marks|
|Part B||Public International Law||16 Ques||16 Marks|
|Mercantile Law||16 Ques||16 Marks|
|Labour Law||16 Ques||16 Marks|
|Crimes and Torts||16 Ques||16 Marks|
|IPR and other laws||16 Ques||16 Marks|
|Total||120 Ques||120 Marks|
TS PGLCET Syllabus
- Schools of Jurisprudence: Sources of Law, Custom Precedent, and Legislation,
- Rights and duties: Ownership and Possession, Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy, Executive Judiciary and Legislature, Center-State Relations, Emergency provisions, Amendments to the constitution.
Public International Law:
- International Law and Municipal Law
- State Territory
- Sea and outer space
- Nationality and Statelessness
- State Jurisdiction
- United Nations
General Principles of Contract (Sections. 1-75, Indian Contract Act-1872).
Trade Union Act of 1926. Industrial Disputes Act of 1947.
Crime and Torts:
- CRIMES: Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions.
- TORTS: General principles of Tort, Defences, Joint liability, State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
IPR & Other Laws:
- Copyright Act, 1d957
- Patents Act, 1970
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986
- Human Rights
- The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
- Salient features of the Information Technology Act, 2000
- Right to Information Act 2005
For More Information You can follow the Official Website of TS PGLCET 2019. Entrance Test Applied Candidates can Download the Official Question paper with Answer Key from the Website of TS PGLCET 2019 Exam.
- Website: lawcet.tsche.ac.in
Hope this post helps you to get the Complete information on the concept details of TS PGLCET Question Papers 2019 – Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download TS PGLCET परीक्षा का पेपर
. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.