GIM MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020: Check out the details of the GIM Admissions 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. GIM offers courses such as PGDM, PGDM (HCM), PGDM (BDA) and PGDM (Part-Time)/ MBA (Executive) in various disciplines. Admissions are offered based on the candidate’s CAT/XAT/CMAT Scores. Admissions (GIM MBA सिलेबस) are offered to the candidates based on Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website.
Go through this page, for details about the Goa MBA admission procedure. In this overall details are related to the Goa Institute of Mgmt. You can view or download the GIM MBA Syllabus 2020 PDF is also available in this article.
Also, read the following links for Entrance Test Topics.
- GIM MBA Question Papers – Download
- GIM MBA Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
- GIM MBA Results – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
GIM MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 – Important Dates
|Registration starts from||September 24, 2019|
|Late Registration||January 01, 2020|
|Late Registration with late fee||January 04, 2020|
|Date of Interview||Feb/March 2020|
|Declaration of Results||April 2020|
|Academic Session begins from||June 2020|
About Goa Institute of Management
The Goa Institute of Mgmt is a premier business school in India located in Goa State.
The autonomous school is governed by a board, and offers a full-time MBA program (2 years), full-time MBA (PGDM)-Healthcare Management Programme (HCM), two-year PGDM in Big Data Analytics (BDA) and executive MBA (3 years) and also is a resource center for Ph.D. programs in management for Goa University. Current MBA classes have a size of approximately 240 students and the Healthcare MBA class has a size of 60 students.
GIM MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should also have a valid score in CAT/XAT/CMAT entrance tests.
GIM MBA Syllabus 2020
The Test contains Questions on three abilities or skills.
- Analytical Reasoning Decision Making
- Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation and Quantitative Ability
Analytical Reasoning and Decision Making:
- Conditions and Grouping Test
- Data Arrangement Test: – Complex Arrangement
- Logical Ability (Caselets)
- Decision Making
- English Grammar based questions
- English Proficiency: – Analogy, Fill in the Blanks, Para jumble, Cloze Test
- English Comprehension
- Fact Inference Judgement
- Passage Conclusion
- Statement Argument
- Table Chart
- Data Sufficiency
- Elementary Mathematics
- Arithmetic:- Number System, Ratio and Proportion
- Additional Topic in Arithmetic:- Problems on Trains, Clock and Calendar, Mixtures and Alligation
- Unitary Method:- Time and Distance
- Commercial Maths: – Profit and Loss, Interest
- Geometry: – Triangles, Circles Mensuration
- Algebra: – Permutation and Combinations, Sequence And Series
- Trigonometry: – Heights and Distance
- Linear Programming
- Coordinate Geometry: – cartesian plane and lines
GIM MBA Exam Pattern 2020
The duration of this XAT 2013 exam will be of Three hours & the general awareness section has been added. The examination will be divided into 2 parts.
The first part will include multiple-choice questions on three different sections Data interpretation & quantitative ability, analytical reasoning & decision making, and verbal & logical ability. The maximum time limit to solve this section will be 2:20 hours.
|Topics||Number of Questions||Negative Marking|
|Section A: Analytical Reasoning & Decision Making||30 questions||0.2 for the first 5 questions and 0.25 thereof|
|Section B: Verbal ability & logical reasoning||30 questions||0.2 for the first 5 questions and 0.25 thereof|
|Section C: Data Interpretation & Quantitative Ability||40 questions||0.2 for the first 5 questions and 0.25 thereof|
The next part will have essay writing and general awareness sections and the maximum allotted time will be 40 minutes. The aspirants are expected to pick the right answer from the multiple choices provided for each section. For each correct answer, the candidates are awarded 1 mark for each wrong answer 1/3 mark is deducted.
Download the GIM MBA Syllabus 2020 PDF
|GIM Official Website link||Click Here|
|GIM MBA Syllabus 2020 PDF||Click Here|
In the above paragraphs, we have mentioned detailed information about the Goa Institute of Management MBA Entrance Examination. So, visit the GIM MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 (GIM MBA परीक्षा पैटर्न) article and if you have any confusion give a comment via the comment box or move to the official site of GIM. Don’t forget to share this web page with our friends and family members.