Check out the HBTU Syllabus 2021. Harcourt Butler Technical University provides the Syllabus for Semester Exams & Ph.D. Entrance Test. Candidates can download the Syllabus PDF of various courses on the official website of HBTU. The Syllabus (पाठ्यक्रम) PDF of UG, PG, Ph.D. Courses are also available here. Through this article, you will get the details of HBTU (हरकोर्ट बटलर तकनीकी विश्वविद्यालय) Syllabus, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree Syllabus PDF.
Content in this Article
|Name of the University||Harcourt Butler Technical University|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Ph.D. Courses|
|HBTU Syllabus||Available Now|
|Admissions Based on||B.Tech: JEE Main/UPSEEM.Tech: GATE|
Ph.D.: Entrance Test conducted by HBTU
Harcourt Butler Technical University (formerly HBTU) is a state technical university located at Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh in India. HBTU is one of the oldest engineering institutes in the country and holds the ISO 9001:2000 certification. It offers Bachelors’s, Masters’s, and Doctoral programs in engineering, as well as the Masters’s program in Computer Applications.
HBTU offers its students a wide variety of UG and PG courses, awarding Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Technology (M.Tech.), and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
B.Tech. courses are offered in 13 fields of engineering and technology.
- Ranked 25 in top 100 Engineering Colleges in India by outlook in 2017
- Ranked 52 in India by the week in the year 2016
- Ranked 45 in India by Edu rand in the year 2015
- Ranked 20 in India Best Govt Engineering College in India by India today in 2018
- Ranked 1 Consistenlently in the list of best state engineering colleges in UP
Apart from this, For decades the institute has been a member of the top 50 engineering colleges club, HBTI was Awarded the Excellence Award by VIT University Vellore in 2015, Ranked AAAA.
HBTU Ph.D. Entrance Exam Syllabus
Admissions to Ph.D. will be based on Written Test followed by Interview and Counselling. The syllabus for the written test is given below :
The written test comprises of Paper-I & Paper-II. Both papers will contain multiple-choice type questions.
- Data Interpretation
- Language Proficiency
- Reasoning and Logic Design
- Research Aptitude, etc.
- Subject-Specific (based on UG course of the candidate).
HBTU Semester Syllabus
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Bio-Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Technology
- Chemical Technology/Leather Technology
- Food Technology
- Leather Technology
- Chemical Technology – Oil Technology
- Chemical Technology – Paint Technology
- Chemical Technology – Plastic Technology
- HSS Department
- Physics Department
- Chemistry Department
- Chemical Engineering(New Syllabus)
- Chemical Engineering(Part-Time)Old Syllabus
- Chemical Technology – Oil Technology (Old Syllabus)
- Electronics & Communication(Old Syllabus)
- Mechanical Engineering(New Syllabus)
- Structural Engineering – Part-Time(New Syllabus)
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering-Part Time(New Syllabus)
- Power Electronics and Control-Part Time(Old Syllabus)
- Chemical Technology-Biochemical Engineering(New Syllabus)
- Chemical Technology-Food Technology(New Syllabus)
How to download HBTU Syllabus PDF?
Follow the below steps to download the Syllabus PDF :
- Go to the official website of the University i.e.,hbtu.ac.in.
- Click on Academics Tab > HBTU Syllabus.
- Here, you will find the HBTU PDFs of all courses.
- Click on the required link to download the PDF.
We have provided the HBTU Syllabus 2021 in this article. Students are requested to share this article with their friends. Students who want to know more details can visit the Official Website of Harcourt Butler Technical University or our Exam Updates web page to know more information. Students who have any queries about this article can leave a review in the below report box for clarifying your doubts.