JSSU UGET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2020: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board are going to organize the test, i.e., Gujarat Common Entrance Test. For that purpose, they released the JSSU UGET Admit Card/Hall Ticket (JSSU UGET एडमिट कार्ड) 2020. From the official site news, lakhs of students are registered for the JSSU UGET exam. All the hopeful people are at this moment informed that JSSU UGET Admit Card 2020 will be available shortly. And the scheduled Gujarat Common Entrance Test date is 26th April 2020. In this, all the details are related to the Gujarat Common Entrance Test. You can download the JSSU UGET Entrance Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2020 is also available in this page.
Also, refer to these links:
- JSSU UGET Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download in PDF
- JSSU UGET Question Papers – Download in PDF
- JSSU UGET Answer Key/ Solutions – Download in PDF
JSSU UGET Admit Card 2020
Content in this Article
The JSSU UGET Admit Card 2020 – It will be updated soon at the official website
JSSU UGET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019
Moreover, all the candidates who are going to appear for the JSSU UGET Examination must download the JSSU UGET hall ticket, or JSSU UGET Admit card/Hall Ticket from the official website or this article. Candidates, after downloading the GUJECT Hall ticket 2019, check the details of the Exam center, Date of the examination, etc. And also, on the GUJECT hall ticket, we can find the details such as applicants name, Register Number, Date of Birth, Photograph, Signature, etc. Furthermore, candidates can ask the officials of the JSS University Education Board for corrections, if any printing mistakes appear on the hall ticket. Moreover, contenders can download the hall ticket by following the below steps.
|Name Of The Organization||JJSU|
|Conducting Body Of Admission||Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)|
|Name Of The Examination||JSSU UGET|
|Type Of Test||State Level Entrance Test|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released|
|JSSU UGET 2019 Date||26th April 2019|
|Sub Category||Dental Entrance Exam, Pharmacy, Engineering, Medical|
JSS University Test Hall Ticket 2020
Moreover, before proceeding Furthermore, candidates have to know about when the JSSU UGET Entrance Test Admit Card 2020 will be available. On this page, we have updated almost all the useful information for the sake of people. As soon as the Gujarat Common Entrance Test Admit Card is available, then we will soon update this page. Hence, we insist the students check them and get more details about JSSU UGET Hall Ticket 2020. And also to give the general idea on this post, we have also attached the Syllabus and previous question Papers. Try to check them and prepare well.
Details Available On JSSU UGET Admit Card 2020
Therefore we all know that on JSSU UGET Admit Card 2020, some of the mandatory details will be printed. Those details are equipped in the below section. Read it carefully.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Center
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Contender
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents Required For JSSU UGET 2020
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representatives along with a photograph.
Steps for Download the JSSU UGET Admit Card 2020
In this article, especially in this section, we are going to provide some steps to download the JSSU UGET Hall Ticket. And these will help you in downloading the JSSU UGET Hall Ticket 2020. So, check them and try to follow them.
- First, visit the official site of the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board.
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- On the home page, click on the JSSU UGET Admit Card 2020 tab.
- Click on the suitable link to download the Hall Ticket.
- Enter your login Details.
- And hit on the submit button.
- Then the JSSU UGET Hall Ticket 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download it and take hard Copies.
Download the JSSU UGET Exam Admit Card 2020
|JSSU UGET Official Website||Click Here|
|Download the JSSU UGET Exam Hall Ticket 2019||Click Here|
Hope this page is useful for those who are applying for the JSSU UGET Examination. So, refer once in JSSU UGET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2020 (JSSU UGET हॉल टिकट) article if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or go for the official site notification. Don’t forget to share this article with our friends and family.