World University of Design Admissions 2019 Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process, Counselling
Check out the latest updates of WUD Admissions 2019 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates & Counselling. The World University offers B.Des, BBA, BVA, B.Arch, Diploma Programs at UG Level and M.Des, MVA, MBA Courses at PG Level. Admissions to UG Courses will be based on the performance in Entrance Exams (GAT/AAT/DAT 2019) & Interview. For MBA, the University counducts the WUD Admission Entrance Test followed by an Interview. Valid Scores of NIFT, CEED, UCEED Exams will be considered as in lieu of DAT and the scores of CET, CAT, MAT, XAT in lieu of GAT. Online Applications have been started by the University. Candidates need to check their eligibility before applying for the admissions. Eligible candidates have to complete the applications before the last date. Through this article, you will get to know the details about the entrance exams conducted by the University, Dates etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- Jamia Hamdard B.Tech Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Counselling
- Jaypee B.Tech Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Counselling
WUD full form is World University of Design
Content in this Article
WUD Admission Test Dates
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||Will Update Soon|
|Download Admit Card||April 15, 2019|
|Date of Admission Test||April 21, 2019|
|Interview & Portfolio Review||3rd week of April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of April 2019|
WUD Admissions – Eligibility Criteria
- B.Design : Candidates should have completed 10+2 from any recognized University with 50% marks. Admission is through Aptitude Test & Interview. UCEED/NID/NIFT qualified students are also eligbile to apply.
- BVA/BBA : Candidates should have completed 10+2 from any recognized University with 50% marks. Admission is through Aptitude Test & Interview.
- B.Arch : Candidates should have completed 10+2 from any recognized University with 50% marks. Admission is through NATA/JEE.
- Built Environment Studies : Candidates should have completed 10+2 from any recognized University with 50% marks. Admission is through Aptitude Test & Interview.
- M.Design : andidates should have completed Graduation from any recognized University with 50% marks. Admission is through Aptitude Test & Interview. UCEED/NID/NIFT qualified students are also eligbile to apply.
- MVA : Should have passed BFA/BVA with minimum 50% marks.
- MBA : Should be Graduated from any recognized University with 50% marks. CAT Qualified candidates are also eligible to apply.
WUD Admissions – Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form. Applications are to be filled through online or offline mode.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the required detail such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Caste, Course to be selected, Valid E-Mail ID, Educational Qualifications etc.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature, Thhum impression in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
- Candidates can fill the application forms through offline mode.
- Download the Application Form and take a print out of it.
- Fill all the details in the form and send the duly filled application form along with the Demand Draft to the Institute address.
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Application Processing Fee||Rs 1000/-|
|Registration Fee||Rs 18000/-|
Step 1 : Fill the Admission Form
Students have to send the application form on the official website of the University with the applicaton fee paid.
Step 2 : Aptitude Test
Applicants have to attend the Aptitude Test with Admit Cards made available online. Based on the performance in the Written Exam, candidates will be shortlisted for the next round.
Step 3 : Interview
Qualified students in the Test will be called for the Interview. The Interview panel will ask question related to the field of course selected by them. Creative evidence (portfolio, drawings, photographs, crafts etc..) in hard copy may also be showcased.
Step 4 : Offer of Admission
Successfl candidates will be offered admission to join WUD. The offer letter will be sent via Email. Payment of fee at the time of admission, Allotment of Hostel & Date, Time and Venue of commencement of classes for Academic Session will be included in the Admission Letter.
Candidates who have been qualified in all the rounds of Admission Process will be invited for the Counselling Process. Document Verification will be done during the Counselling :
Documents to be submitted at the time of Counsellig :
- 10th / 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th / 12th Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Any Valid Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID etc).
- Passport size Photograph
- WUD Admission Test Admit Card
- WUD Test Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to know about WUD Admissions 2019 Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates & Counselling. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.