Jamia Hamdard B.Tech 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Counselling
Check out the latest updates of Jamia Hamdard B.Tech 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, & Counselling. Jamia Hamdard University invites applications for B.Tech Programs. The University also offers Ug, PG & Ph.D Programs in the field of Engineering, Management, Medical Science, Nursing & Pharmacy, Science, Arts & Unani etc. Admissions will be offered to B.Tech Courses based on JEE Main Paper 1 Scores. Candidates should check their eligibility before applying for the admissions. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling Process. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. Through this article you can get all the information about Dates of Admission etc.
Also, read the following links for better Information on the Entrance Test Topics :
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
- Integral University B.Tech Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
About Jamia Hamdard University
Content in this Article
Jamia Hamdard is an institute of higher education located in New Delhi, India. It has been awarded an ‘A’ grade (Deemed to be University) status by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India. It is a Government funded Deemed University most notably known for its pharmacy and engineering programs.
Established in 1989, was formally inaugurated by Late Shri Rajiv Gandhi on August 1, 1989.
The school offers diploma, undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. programs in pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences.
The university offers a multitude of graduate programmes in Modern Medicine, Information Technology, Computer Applications, Business Management, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy. Undergraduate programmes in Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy and Post Graduate Diploma in Preventive Cardiology are also planned for introduction.
Jamia Hamdard was ranked 37 overall in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018 and 23 among universities. It was rank second in the pharmacy ranking.
In Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2019, students of Jamia Hamdard also done very well and amongst them, Mohd Riyaz Beg has got All India 2nd rank.
Jamia Hamdard B.Tech 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed 12th from any recognized Board with 60% aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates should valid Scores in JEE Main Paper 1.
- Non-JEE Applicants can also apply for the admissions, but they have to appear for the Interview.
Jamia Hamdard B.Tech 2019 Dates
|Name of the University||Jamia Hamdard University|
|Admission Criteria||B.Tech : JEE Main|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Last Date to submit the Application Forms||June 25, 2019|
Jamia Hamdard B.Tech 2019 Application Form
Applications should can be completed through online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the Official Website of the University. http://jamiahamdard.edu/
- Click on “Online Admission Portal” available on the web page.
- Regsiter yourself by providing the details such as Name, Valid Email ID, Mobile Number, State, City, Course, Specialization.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Payment should be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Demand Draft.
Jamia Hamdard B.Tech Application Fee
The Fee varies based on the Courses. The Application fee details for B.tech Courses are as follows
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1212/-|
Jamia Hamdard Counselling
- Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the marks obtained in JEE Main Paper 1 . In the Counselling Process.
- The Counselling will be held in online mode.
- Candidates will be offered seats based on the preference of choices , Merit , Availability of seats & marks obtained in the Entrance Exam .
- After allotment of seat, candidates have to reach the alloted college for admissions.
- Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee. No direct admission will be given to any of the applicants.
- If the candidates fail to submit the below mentioned documents, their candidature will be cancelled.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- JEE Main Admit Card
- JEE Main Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of Jamia Hamdard B.Tech 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.