Check out the Tripura ITI Admission 2020. Industrial Training Institute will release the admission notification every year for the ITI courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling based on the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of TR ITI Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Tripura ITI Admissions (ত্রিপুরার আইটিআই ভর্তি)
Other Links :
Content in this Article
Tripura ITI Admission 2020
|Name of the Department||Industrial Training Institute|
|Notification on||Tripura ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Tripura ITI
Industrial Training Institute, Indranagar was set up in 1959 with a modest motive to supply trained manpower in areas of mechanical, electrical, civil and automobile engineering for meeting the requirements of the local industry as well as the state. Gradually Training also started to be imparted in non-engineering areas such as Stenography (English).
The Institute as over the years developed into one of the best it is of the region with excellent training being imparted in Electrical, Mechanical and Civil areas. Recently as a part of expansion three more contemporary trades related to Electronics have been introduced. The institute is also one of the oldest and largest institutes in the northeastern region of the country. It has presently sixteen (16) trades and sanctioned seats of two hundred sixty-four (248) trainees every year.
The following are the Tentative Dates given for TR ITI Admissions :
|Starting Date for Online Application||June 2020|
|Last Date to submit the applications||June 2020|
|Display of Merit List||July 2020|
|Document Verification||August 2020|
Candidates should meet the following eligibility conditions to seek ITI Admission :
- Education Qualification: Students should have completed 10th or 12th from the State or Central Board of Education.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 14 – 25 years.
- Domicile: Candidates should have a domicile certificate of Tripura State.
Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the TR ITI Application Form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., http://ititripura.nic.in/itiindranagar.htm
- Click on the ” Application Form ” Tab.
- A PDF containing the application form will be opened for you.
- Download and take a print out of the form.
- Fill all the basic details in the form like Name, Father’s Name, Postal Address, Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth, Marks Obtained, etc.
- Submit the application form along with the relevant documents to the Verification Centre.
- Pay the application fee through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or Demand Draft.
ITI Trade Courses
- Architectural Assistant
- Basic Cosmetology
- Cane Willow and Bamboo Worker
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Desk Top Publishing Operator
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Dress Making
- Driver Cum Mechanic
- Electronics Mechanic
- Fashion Design & Technology
- Information Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Interior Design & Decoration
- Mason (Building Constructor)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner)
- Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics
- Mechanic Diesel
- Mechanic Medical Electronics
- Pump Operator-Cum-Mechanic
- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. The dates of counselling will be announced by the Institute on the official website. During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of the Bridge Course Certificate.
ITI Indranagar, Agartala,
Tripura (West). Pin-799006
Contact No. 0381-2355870
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Tripura ITI Admission 2020. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.