Check out the latest updates of the Indian Coast Guard Navik 2023 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Admit Card, Results & Selection Process. Indian Coast Guard invites applications for the recruitment of Yantrik for the Batch 02/2023. The Applications are released in February 2023.
The Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam Date was announced in May 2023. Based on the performance in the Written Exam, candidates will be selected for the next rounds of the selection process (भारतीय तटरक्षक नाविक प्रवेश,). Candidates should check their eligibility before filling the Application Forms.
Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. Through this article, you can get all the information about the Dates of Exam, etc.
Also, read the following links for better Information on the Entrance Test Topics :
- HP CET Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Counselling
- DTU B.Tech Evening Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Counselling
Indian Coast Guard Navik 2023 – Important Dates
|Indian Coast Guard 2023 Navik Application Form||Sep 8 – Sep 22, 2023|
|Indian Coast Guard 2023 Assistant Commandment Application Form||Sep 1 – Sep 15, 2023|
|Indian Coast Guard 2023 Civilian Motor Transport Driver, Motor Transport Fitter, etc. Application Form||Jul 1 – Aug 14, 2023|
|Indian Coast Guard 2023 71 Assistant Commandant Application Form||Jan 25 – Feb 9, 2023|
|Indian Coast Guard 2023 Navik (General Duty) Application Form||Feb 6 – Feb 16, 2023|
|Indian Coast Guard 2023 Navik (Domestic Branch) Application Form||Feb 6 – Feb 16, 2023|
Indian Coast Guard Navik 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed 10+2 from any recognized Board with 50% aggregate (SC/ST – 45%) with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-22 years.
- Age relaxation: The age relaxation rules are to be followed as per the norms of Central Government
- SC/ST Category: Upto 5 years
- OBC Category: Upto 3 years
Medical Standards should be as follows:
|Weight||Proportionate to Height & Age , + 10% acceptable|
|EyeSight||6/6 (Better Eyes) & 6/9 (Worse Eye)|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form
Indian Coast Guard Navik Applications should be completed only through online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form:
- Visit the Official Website of the University. i.e., www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on “Registration for New User”. Now enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number, etc.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Payment should be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Demand Draft.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Fee
There is No Application Fee for all Categories.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card
Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card is available from March 2023. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website of the University. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam without the admit card. The Last Date to download the Admit Card is April 2023. Here are the steps to download the Entrance Exam, Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Click on “Link for E-Admit”
- Enter your application number and click on the get details button.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct or not.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
The following details are mentioned in the Admit Card :
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Code
- Date & Time of the Exam
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Passport Size Photograph
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Exam will be conducted in Offline Mode i.e., Pen – Paper-based.
- The Syllabus will as per the standards in 12th
The topics for the exams are as follows :
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Candidates have to attend the Written Exam conducted by the Recruitment Board.
- Based on the performance in the exam, candidates will be shortlisted.
- Candidates who are qualified in the written exam will be called for Physical Fitness Test.
- Candidates who will clear PFT will be called for Medical Test.
- Those who will fulfill the medical standards will be considered as qualified candidates.
The Exam will be conducted for the candidates at the following centers. Candidates can select their choice of center while filling the application form :
- New Mangalore
- Gandhi Nagar
- Port Blair
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of the Indian Coast Guard Navik 2023 Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.