Indian Coast Guard Navik 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
Check out the latest updates of Indian Coast Guard Navik 2019 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Admit Card, Results & Selection Process. Indian Coast Guard invites applications for the recruitment of Yantrik for the Batch 02/2019. The Applications are released on February 11, 2019. The Exam Date was announced on May 7, 2019. Based on the performance in the Written Exam, candidates will be selected for next rounds of selection process. Candidates should check their eligibility before filling the Application Forms. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. Through this article you can get all the information about Dates of Exam etc.
Also, read the following links for better Information on the Entrance Test Topics :
- HP CET Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility,Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Counselling
- DTU B.Tech Evening Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility,Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Counselling
Content in this Article
|Application Form Starting Date||11th February 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||21st February 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||11th March – 7th April 2019|
|Date of Exam||7th May 2019|
|Training Dates||Jul – Aug 2019|
Candidates should have completed 10+2 from any recognized Board with 50% aggregate (SC/ST – 45%) with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 18-22 years.
- Age relaxation : The age relaxation rules are to be followed as per the norms of Central Government
SC/ST Category : Upto 5 years
OBC Catgeory : Upto 3 years
- Medical Standards should be as follows :
|Weight||Proportionate to Height & Age , + 10% acceptable|
|Eye Sight||6/6 (Better Eyes) & 6/9 (Worse Eye)|
Applications should be completed only through online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the Official Website of the University. i.e., www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on “Registration for New User”. Now enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number etc.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Payment should be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Demand Draft.
There is No Application fee for all Categories.
Admit Card is available from 11th March 2019. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website of the University. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam without the admit card. The Last Date to download the Admit Card is 7th April 2019. Here are the steps to download the Entrance Exam Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Click on “Link for E-Admit”
- Enter your application number and click on get details button.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct or not.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
The following details are mentioned in the Admit Card :
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Code
- Date & Time of the Exam
- Venue of the Exam Centre
- Passport Size Photograph
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Exam will be conducted in Offline Mode i.e., Pen – Paper based.
- The Syllabus will as per the standards in 12th
The topics for the exams are as follows :
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Candidates have to attend the Written Exam conducted by the Recruitment Board.
- Based on the performance in the exam, candidates will be shortlisted.
- Candidates who are qualified in the written exam will be called for Physical Fitness Test.
- Candidates who will clear PFT, will be called for Medical Test.
- Those who will fulfill the medical standards will be considered as qualified candidates.
The Exam will be conducted for the candidates at the following centres. Candidates can select their choice of centre while filling the application form :
- New Mangalore
- Gandhi Nagar
- Port Blair
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of Indian Coast Guard Navik 2019 Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.