Check out UPSC Mains Sanskrit Reference Books 2021 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification 2021 and UPSC Mains Sanskrit Question Papers 2019, 2020. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Sanskrit books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2021 exam. The following are the Sanskrit books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Sanskrit Notes in pdf.
Also Check :
- UPSC Mains Sanskrit Syllabus
- UPSC Mains Sanskrit Previous Question Papers [2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
IAS Mains Sanskrit Exam Date 2021
IAS Mains Exam Update 2021: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in June 2021. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Sanskrit Exam 2021 will be held in June 2021
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Sanskrit Reference Books 2021
- CBSE-UGC-NET Physical Education Previous Year’s Papers (Solved) (Popular Master Guide) by RPH- Buy from Amazon.in
- Complete Sanskrit: Teach Yourself by Michael Coulson- Buy from Amazon.in
- Prarambhik Sanskrit Vyakaran by Madhusudan Mishra- Buy from Amazon.in
- Sanskrit for Beginners by Dr. Sunanda Shastri- Buy from Amazon.in
- Sanskrit Swyam Shikshak by Shripad Damodar Satvlekar- Buy from Amazon.in
- U. G. C. NET/J. R. F./SET Sanskrit (Paper II & III) by Pandey M- Buy from Amazon.in
- UGC (NET/JRF/SLET) -Sanskrit Paper 2&3 by Priyanka Tiwari- Buy from Amazon.in
- UGC-NET/JRF/SLET Physical Education Paper 2 and 3 by Shyam Anand- Buy from Amazon.in
- UGC-NET-Sanskrit Guide (Paper II and III) Exam Guide: Paper II & III by Ranjana Gupta- Buy from Amazon.in
About Sanskrit Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
UPSC mains optional paper Sanskrit is the primary liturgical language of Hinduism; a philosophical language of Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism, and Jainism; and a literary language and lingua franca of ancient and medieval India and Nepal. As a result of the transmission of Hindu and Buddhist culture to Southeast Asia and parts of Central Asia, it was also a language of high culture in some of these regions during the early-medieval era
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided a few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get the complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Sanskrit subject 2021. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Sanskrit Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Sanskrit Reference Books 2021 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.