Prepare UPSC Hindi: Check out Strategy to Prepare UPSC Hindi Optional subject 2021 – Study Strategy. UPSC Mains Hindi Optional subject Preparation Tips are provided here. UPSC Notification 2021 has released. Today we’ve provided a Preparation strategy for UPSC Hindi optional Paper. UPSC has already announced the IAS / Civil Services Exam Dates. Before going to start the preparation strategy for UPSC, know UPSC Mains Syllabus. You can check Suggested Strategy for Hindi optional for the UPSC IAS mains exam.
Content in this Article
How to Prepare UPSC Hindi Optional Subject
Hindi Literature is a noticeable and most favorite optional for UPSC aspirants who have fair enough knowledge in this lingo. That does not imply that one must be a Hindi literature graduate. Yet, the competitor ought to have a decent command over the dialect. As other optional, this also has two papers.- Paper I and Paper II. Hindi Literature is the main optional subject in which UPSC Aspirants from Hindi literature background won’t need to face rivalry with English medium competitors. This subject can be prepared in an in a brief timeframe.
A time of three months is sufficient to plan for the subject totally. With the right approach, it is possible to clear this exam in the first attempt but don’t get depressed if you fail.
- know your UPSC Civil Services Exam syllabus
- Select Best Reference Books
- Prepare a Study plan
- Prepare own Preparation Notes
- Practice Previous Question Papers
- Practice few Mock Test Papers
UPSC Preparation Tips
UPSC Aspirants should follow exam tips to write the exam. Preparation tips are needed for any exam. UPSC exam should be conducted once in every year. Planning and hard work are very important to face any competitive exam. Below are some of the tips for preparation. Each UPSC mains Hindi paper consists of 250 marks. The duration for each Hindi language mains paper is 3 hours.
Step 1: Know UPSC Hindi syllabus
In the previous article, we’ve provided UPSC Mains Hindi Syllabus. You can check and find what are the applicable topics and chapter for UPSC IAS Mains 2021 Exam.
Step 2: Select Best Reference Books for UPSC Hindi
To prepare UPSC Hindi Optional Subject, UPSC aspirants should prepare some reference books. We’ve already provided UPSC Reference Books for All optional papers. You can check our best-recommended books for the IAS exam at the given link below. The suggested books are included in optional and language Subjects.
Check – UPSC Mains Hindi Reference Books
Recommended books for Hindi:
- Aadhunik sahitya ki pravritiyan – Namavar sinha
- Jaayasee aakalan ke aayaam- Sadanand shaahee
- Kabeer –Param anand Srivastav
- Kabeer ke sabad – Dr. Sukadev Sinha
- Khadi boli ka prarambhik swaroop – Nilesh Jain
- Mahaabhoj mulyankan ke paripekshy – Sadaanand shaahee
- Mohan raakesh aur ashadh ka ek din –Gireesh rastogi
- Niraala rachita raam kee shakti pooja bhaashy –Dr. surya prasaad dikshit
- Prasāda aura śkandgupta – Dr. Rēvatīramana
- Triveni – Acharya Ramachandra Shukla
Step 3: Prepare a Study Plan
A study plan is very important for every exam preparation. It plays a key role in the success of getting a good score in the UPSC exam. Prepare a study plan for the UPSC exam. Make a monthly plan, weekly plan and daily schedule to prepare UPSC Hindi Optional Paper. Allot the time for exam preparation and set the time for playing, eating, watching TV, and studying.
Daily prepare a few hours and spend at least 8 hours for IAS exam preparation.
UPSC Gujarati Preparation Plan for 3 months
If you have 3 months of preparation time for the UPSC Mains exam, You can prepare 8-9 hours per day.
|UPSC Preparation Plan for Hindi (Before 3 Months)|
|Paper A – Indian Language||1 hr daily|
|Paper B – English||1 hr daily|
|Paper 2 – General Studies 1||1 hrs. daily|
|Paper 3 – General Studies 2||1 hrs. daily|
|Paper 4 – General Studies 3||1 hrs. daily|
|Paper 5 – General Studies 4||1 hrs. daily|
|Paper 6 – Hindi Optional Paper 1||1 hrs. daily|
|Paper 7 – Hindi Optional Paper 2||1 hrs. daily|
Step 4: Prepare UPSC Hindi Important Topics
Hindi Paper I and Paper II Important Topics
Paper I is about the History and standardization of Hindi Language and Nagari Lipi, Salient features of Nagari Lipi and the efforts for its reform & Standard form of Hindi. XI. The grammatical structure of Standard Hindi. Paper-II will require first-hand reading of prescribed texts and will test the critical ability of the candidates.
As you know the marks of the optional paper are crucial to deciding your ranking in the final list, you to have to perform exceptionally well in the paper of your choice. Since the rest of the papers are compulsory for all, its only the optional paper that can make or break your fortune. So don’t try to do selective reading and gamble, as there is only one optional paper now.
Final Step: Prepare UPSC Hindi Previous Question Papers & Practice papers
Download UPSC Mains Hindi Question Papers. We’ve provided UPSC mains Hindi Previous Question papers for download in PDF format.
Who should opt for Hindi?
Hindi is our national language. So most people know Hindi very well. Many national wide competitive exams offer Hindi and English languages. In UPSC Mains exam number of people choose Hindi as their optional subject. There is no difference in marking system in the question paper as the student can choose either Hindi or English language. He/She may score well in Paper I which is like general studies but Paper-II becomes the eliminating factor if it is not covered exhaustively.
- Literature subjects are less informative.
- good for who are creative
- not too difficult to understand
- to score good marks one should have good writing skill
- creativity required
- depth in philosophy required
How much time does it take to prepare?
4-5 months, if you study Bengali 12-15 hours per week. This should be enough. Also, it depends on how much can you recall your graduation concepts.
Ideally, aspirants need 4-5 months to complete the optional subject solely. Here we are giving best suitable strategies for Hindi optional for the UPSC IAS Mains Exam.
- Aspirants should have an exhaustive knowledge about the syllabus of Hindi optional.
- Candidates should know the basic concept of Hindi to tackle Paper-II.
- Improve writing skills because every language should need good writing skills to answer the questions in a particular language.
- In your essay, write in a simple but effective language. Attempt the essay question last with at least 40 minutes to spare. Once you are done with the other sections, you will have enough ‘flow’ to write your essay. Also, you should not waste time writing an elaborate essay at the beginning.
- Apart from your regular newspaper, read a newspaper in the language that you have opted for at least 15 minutes every day. This will familiarise you with the subtleties of the language. It will also give you the modern method of writing in the language.
- The essential part of UPSC IAS Exam preparation is solving the previous year’s UPSC Mains questions papers. For Hindi also aspirants should go through the Previous year question paper to extract an idea about exam pattern, trends, etc.
This article titled “How to Prepare UPSC Hindi Optional subject 2021 – Study Strategy – Suggested by Toppers ” gives the detailed information about the tips for the preparation of the UPSC 2021 exam for all optional papers. Additional information like Reference books for UPSC Mains, IAS Previous question papers are also given above. Students should follow those tips and prepare well for the exam and download the links for more information about UPSC.