Check out UPSC Mains Manipuri Reference Books 2023 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification and UPSC Mains Manipuri Question Papers. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Manipuri books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2022 exam. The following are the Manipuri books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Manipuri Notes in pdf.
Also, Check :
- UPSC Mains Manipuri Syllabus
- UPSC Mains Manipuri Previous Question Papers [2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
IAS Mains Manipuri Exam Date 2023
IAS Mains Exam Update 2023: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in 16th September 2022. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Manipuri Exam 2022 will be held on 16-09-2022.
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Manipuri Reference Books 2023
- The Wonder That Was India – A.L. Basham. (Culture)
- India’s Ancient Past – R.S. Sharma. (Culture)
- Indian Art and Culture – Nitin Singhania. (Culture)
- History Of Modern India – Bipan Chandra. (History)
- India’s Struggle For Independence – Bipan Chandra. (History)
- Geography of India – Majid Husain. (Geography)
- Oxford School Atlas – Oxford. (Geography)
- Certificate Physical and Human Geography – Goh Cheng Leong. (Geography)
- Indian Polity for Civil Services Examinations – M. Laxmikanth. (Polity)
- Indian Economy – Ramesh Singh. (Economy)
- Economic Survey. (Economy)
- Science and Technology in India – TMH. (Science and Technology)
- Environmental Studies: From Crisis to Cure – Rajagopalan. (Environment)
- Environment for Civil Services Prelims and Mains – Khuller. (Environment)
- India Year Book (Current Affairs)
- Manorama Yearbook. (Current Affairs)
- Essays for Civil Services – Pulkit Khare (Essay Paper)
- India After Gandhi – Ramchandra Guha (History – GS1)
- Norman Lowe OR History of Modern World – Jain and Mathur (World History – GS1)
- Social Problems In India – Ram Ahuja. (Indian Society – GS1)
- IAS Mains General Studies Paper 2 (Arihant Manual – GS2)
- Governance in India for CSE. (Governance – GS2)
- Pax Indica – Shashi Tharoor. (Foreign Policy – GS2)
- India and the World by Surendra Kumar. (Foreign Policy – GS2)
- IAS Mains General Studies – GS3. (Arihant Manual – GS3)
- India’s National Security: A Reader. (Internal Security – GS3)
- Challenges to Internal Security of India. (Internal Security – GS3)
- Lexicon for Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude. ( Ethics – GS4)
- IAS Mains General Studies – Ethics. ( Arihant Manual – GS4)
About Manipuri Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
UPSC mains Manipuri reference books: UPSC mains optional paper Manipuri is the predominant language and lingua franca in the southeastern Himalayan state of Manipur, in northeastern India. It is the official language in government offices. Meitei is also spoken in the Indian states of Assam and Tripura, and in Bangladesh and Burma (now Myanmar). It is currently classified as a vulnerable language by UNESCO.
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided a few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get a complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Manipuri subject. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Manipuri Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Manipuri Reference Books 2023 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.