Check out UPSC Mains Konkani Reference Books 2022 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification and UPSC Mains Konkani Question Papers. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Konkani books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2022 exam. The following are the Konkani books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Konkani Notes in pdf.
Also, Check :
- UPSC Mains Konkani Syllabus
- UPSC Mains Konkani Previous Question Papers [2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
IAS Mains Konkani Exam Date 2022
IAS Mains Exam Update 2022: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in 16th September 2022. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Konkani Exam 2022 will be held on 16-09-2022.
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Konkani Reference Books 2022
Here we have given the list of Reference Books of UPSC Mains Konkani. Refer these books for your preparation. These reference materials are very useful to the UPSC aspirants. The reference books are helpful for both Prelims and Mains Exam of UPSC. The best IAS books can vary from candidate to candidate depending on their previous expertise and knowledge of the subject matter. It is important for the candidates to select the books for UPSC IAS preparation among the vast amount of study materials available both online and offline. Not only should the candidates be selective about the UPSC preparation books but also divide the reading list into Prelims and Mains preparation.
- Konkani Mansagangotri (excluding poetry) ed. by Prof. Olivinho Gomes.
- Old Konkani language and literature-the Portuguese Role.
- Otmo Denvcharak-a novel by A.V. da Cruz.
- Vadoll ani Varem-A novel by Antonio Pereira.
- Devache Kurpen-a novel by V J P Saldanha.
- Vajralikhani-Shenoy Goem-bab-An anthology-ed. by Shantaram Varde Valavalikar
- Konkani Lalit Niband-Essays-ed. By Shyam Verenkar
- Teen Dasakam-An lAnthology-ed. by Chandrakant Keni.
- Demand-Drama-by Pundalik Naik
- Kadambini- A miscellany of modern Prose-ed. by Prof. OJF Gomes & Smt. P.S. Tadkodkar.
- Ratha Tujeo Ghudieo-by Smt. Jayanti Naik.
- Ev ani Mori: Poetry by Eduardo Bruno de Souza.
- Abravanchem Yadnyadan-by Luis Mascarenhas.
- Godde Ramayan-ed.by R.K. Rao
- Ratnahar I &II-collection of poems ed. R.V. Pandit.
- Zayo Zuyo-poems-Manohar L. Sardessai.
- Kanadi Mati Konkani Kavi-Anthology of Poems-ed. Pratap Naik.
- Adrushatache Kalle-Poems by Pandurang Bhangui.
- Yaman-Poems by Madhav Borkar
About Konkani Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
UPSC Konkani is an Indo-Aryan language belonging to the Indo-European family of languages and is spoken along the Southwestern coast of India. It is the official language of the Indian state of Goa and shows similarities with both western and eastern Indo-Aryan languages.
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided a few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get a complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Konkani subject. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Konkani Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Konkani Reference Books 2022 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.