UPSC Mains Kannada Reference Books 2021 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES
Check out UPSC Mains Kannada Reference Books 2021 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification 2021 and UPSC Mains Kannada Question Papers 2020. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Kannada books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2021 exam. The following are the Kannada books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Kannada Notes in pdf.
Also Check :
- UPSC Mains Kannada Syllabus
- UPSC Mains Kannada Previous Question Papers [2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
IAS Mains Kannada Exam Date 2021
IAS Mains Exam Update 2021: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in June 2021. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Kannada Exam 2021 will be held on June 2021
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Kannada Reference Books 2021
Books for Kannada literature optional Paper-I
- Linguistics, history of Kannada Language-M.H. Krishnaiah
- Kannada Bhasha Shastra- R.Y. Dharwadkar
- Kannada Sahitya Charitre- R.S. Mugali
Books for Kannada literature optional Paper-II
- Bettada Jeeva-Shivarama Karanta
- Madhavi-Arupama Niranjana
- Odalaala-Devanuru Mahadeva
- Devaru- A.N. Moorty Rao
- Janapada Swaroopa-Dr. H.M. Nayak.
- Janapriya Kanakasamputa, Ed. D. Javare Gowda
- Kannada Janapada Kathegalu-Ed. J.S. Paramashivaiah
- Kannada Sanna Kathegalu- Ed. G.H. Nayak
- Kumaravyasa Bharata
- Nambiyannana Raagale- Ed., T.N. Sreekantaiah
- Pampana Samasta Bharata Kathamrita—L. Basavaraju
- Shudra Tapaswi-Kuvempu
- Tughlaq-Girish Karnad.
- Vachana Kammata, Ed: K. Marulasiddappa K.R. Nagaraj
- Vikramarjuna Vijaya of Pampa
About Kannada Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
UPSC mains language optional paper Kannada is a Dravidian language spoken predominantly by Kannada people in India, mainly in the state of Karnataka (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ), and by linguistic minorities in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Kerala, Goa and abroad. The language has roughly 40 million native speakers who are called Kannadigas (Kannadigaru), and a total of 50.8 million speakers according to a 2001 census. It is one of the scheduled languages of India and the official and administrative language of the state of Karnataka.
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided a few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get the complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Kannada subject 2021. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Kannada Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Kannada Reference Books 2021 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.