Check out UPSC Mains Assamese Reference Books 2022 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification 2022 and UPSC Mains Assamese Question Papers 2021, 2020, 2021. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Assamese books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2022 exam. The following are the Assamese books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Assamese Notes in pdf.
Also Check :
- UPSC Mains Assamese Syllabus
- UPSC Mains Assamese Previous Question Papers [2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
IAS Mains Assamese Exam Date 2022
IAS Mains Exam Update 2022: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in September 2022. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Assamese Exam 2022 will be held on 16th September 2022.
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Assamese Reference Books 2022
Here we have given the list of Reference Books of UPSC Mains Assamese. Refer these books for your preparation. These reference materials are very useful to the UPSC aspirants. The reference books are helpful for both Prelims and Mains Exam of UPSC. The best IAS books can vary from candidate to candidate depending on their previous expertise and knowledge of the subject matter. It is important for the candidates to select the books for UPSC IAS preparation among the vast amount of study materials available both online and offline. Not only should the candidates be selective about the UPSC preparation books but also divide the reading list into Prelims and Mains preparation.
Paper-II – Section A
- Ramayana (Ayodhya Kanda only)-by Madhava Kandali.
- Parijat-Harana-by Sankaradeva
- Rasakrida by Sankaradeva (From Kirtana Ghosa).
- Bargeet-by Madhavadeva
- Rajasurya by Madhavadeva.
- Katha-Bhagavata (Books I and II)-by Baikunthanath Bhattacharyya.
- Gurucarit-Katha (Sankaradeva’s Part only)-ed. by Maheswar Neog
Paper-II – Section B
- Mor Jeevan Sonwaran-by Lakshminath Bezbaroa.
- Kripabar Barbaruar Kakatar Topola-by Lakshminath Bezbaroa.
- Pratima-by Chandra Kumar Agarwalla.
- Gaonburha-by Padmanath Gohain Barua.
- Monamati-by Rajanikanta Bordoloi.
- Purani Asamiya Sahitya-by Banikanta Kakati.
- Karengar Ligiri-by Jyotiprasad Agarwalla
- Jeevanar Batat-by Bina Barwa (Birinchi Kumar Barua)
- Mrityunjoy-by Birendrakumar Bhattacharyya
- Samrat-by Navakanta Barua
About Assamese Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
UPSC mains Assamese language is an Eastern Indo-Aryan language spoken mainly in the Indian state of Assam, where it is an official language. It is the easternmost Indo-Aryan language and by extension the easternmost indigenous Indo-European language; it is spoken by over 15 million native speakers, and serves as a lingua franca in the region. It is also spoken in parts of Arunachal Pradesh and other northeast Indian states.
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided a few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get the complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Assamese subject 2022. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Assamese Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Assamese Reference Books 2022 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.