Check out UPSC Mains Commerce and Accountancy Reference Books 2023 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification 2022 and UPSC Mains Commerce and Accountancy Question Papers 2021, 2020, 2019. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Commerce and Accountancy books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2022 exam. The following are the Commerce & Accountancy books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Commerce and Accountancy Notes in pdf.
Also Check :
- UPSC Mains Commerce & Accountancy Syllabus
- UPSC Mains Commerce & Accountancy Previous Question Papers [2019, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
IAS Mains Commerce and Accountancy Exam Date 2023
Content in this Article
IAS Mains Exam Update 2022: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in September 2022. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Commerce and Accountancy Exam 2022 will be held on 16th September 2022.
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Commerce and Accountancy Reference Books 2023
The following are the list of UPSC Mains Commerce and Accountancy Reference Books :
- Fundamentals Of Corporate Accounting: J.R.Monga (Chapters: 6-9) – Buy from Amazon.in
- Cost Accounting; Theory & Problems: Maheshwari & Mittal (Chapters: 1,5-9, 11,13-15) – Buy from Amazon.in
- Fundamentals Of Management Accounting : Anthony & Welsch (Chapters: 1, 6-7,10,13) – Buy from Amazon.in
- Students’ Guide To Auditing: Taxmann (Aruna Jha) (Chapters: 1-2, 5-12, 16-17, 19,22) – Buy from Amazon.in
- Principles & Practice Of Auditing: Dinkar Pagare (Chapters: 1-3, 7-16, 20-22, Section -2) – Buy from Amazon.in
- Students’ Guide To Income Tax: V.K.Singhania (Chapters: 2-16) – Buy from Amazon.in
- Systematic Approach To Income Tax: Girish Ahuja (Chapters: 2-17) – Buy from Amazon.in
- Financial Management; Text & Problems: Khan & Jain (All Chapters) – Buy from Amazon.in
- Financial Management & Policy: J.C.Van Horne (Chapters: 5, 10,13) – Buy from Amazon.in
- Theory Of Financial Management: Ezra Solomon (Chapters: 1-2) – Buy from Amazon.in
Financial Markets & Institutions
- Financial Institutions & Markets: L.M.Bhole (Chapters: 1-13, 16-24) – Buy from Amazon.in
- Indian Financial System: M.Y.Khan (Chapters: 2-18) – Buy from Amazon.in
- Financial/Business Section Of The Times Of India Or Any Other Daily Newspaper
- The Chartered Accountant (Journal Of The Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of India)
- The Economic Survey (Govt. Of India Publication)
General Study List
- Auditing: Dinkar Pagare – Buy from Amazon.in
- Company Law: N.D.Kapoor – Buy from Amazon.in
- Management Concepts: C.V.Gupta
- Management: Kunj
Topics Study List
- Auditing: Kamal Gupta – Buy from Amazon.in
- Cost Accounting: Maheshwari & Mittal – Buy from Amazon.in
- Financial Accounting: Grewal, Monga – Buy from Amazon.in
- Financial Institution: Anand Jain
- Financial Management: I.M.Pandey – Buy from Amazon.in
- Industrial Relation: Mamoria, Singh & Chabra, Monappa – Buy from Amazon.in
- Organization Theory: L.M.Prasad, Rao Narayanan, R.S.Sharma
- Taxation: Singhania, Girish Ahuja – Buy from Amazon.in
About Commerce and Accountancy Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
Accountancy is the measurement, processing, and communication of financial information about economic entities such as businesses and corporations. Accounting, which has been called the “language of business”, measures the results of an organization’s economic activities and conveys this information to a variety of users, including investors, management, and regulators. Commerce is nothing but the exchange of goods or services for money.
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided a few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get a complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Commerce & Accountancy subject 2022. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Commerce & Accountancy Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Commerce and Accountancy Reference Books 2023 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.