UP Institute of Design Noida B.Design 2019 Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling
UP Institute of Design Noida B.Design 2019: Check out the latest updates of UP Institute of Design, Noida B.Design Admissions 2019 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates & Counselling. The Institute invites applications for B.Design Courses for the academic year 2019-20. Admissions to these Courses, will be based on UCEED & UPSEE 2019 Scores. Candidates need to check their eligibility before applying for the admissions. Eligible and Interested canidates should fill the applications on the official website of the University before the last date ends. Through this article, you will get all the details such as Exam Dates, Number of seats etc. The Online Applications begin from 15th March 2019.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- IGDTUW Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility,Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Counselling
- IIIT Hyderabad Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility,Admit Card,Results, Counselling
Content in this Article
About U.P Institute of Design
U.P. Institute of Design, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University or U.P. Institute of Design, Noida is a centre of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University running from its Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar campus.
|Name of the University||U.P Institute of Design, Noida|
|Admission Based on||UCEED / UPSEE Scores|
|Application Starting Date||March 15, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||April 15, 2019|
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 from any recognized Board with 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Bachelor of Design : 30 Seats
UP Institute of Design Noida B.Design- Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form. Applications are to be filled through online mode.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on New Registration.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number etc.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature, Thhum impression in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Fee Particulars||Fee to be paid|
|Registration Fee||Rs 500/-|
Counselling will be held in offline mode. Candidates will be shortlisted based on UCEED or UPSEE marks. Shortlisted candidates have to attend the Counselling as per the Schedule at the Institute. Document Verification will be done during the Counselling Process.
The following documents are required at the time of Counselling :
- 10th MarkSheet and Certificate
- 12th MarkSheet and Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- UCEED / UPSEE Admit Card
- UCEED / UPSEE Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to know about UP Institute of Design Noida B.Design 2019 Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates & Counselling. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.