Deshbandhu College Admission 2020 – Cut Off, Eligibility Criteria, Document Verification
Deshbandhu College Admission 2020: Check out the information regarding Deshbandhu College Admissions & Cut Off 2020 Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria & Admission Procedure. The College offers UG & PG programs in various disciplines. The College releases multiple cut off list for admissions into different courses. Admissions will be offered on the basis of Class 12 marks gained. Candidates who meet the Deshbandhu College Cut Off will get the admissions. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the next round of Admission Process (देशबंधु कॉलेज प्रवेश). Candidates need to check their eligibility and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get to know the details about Cut Off List, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- KRLMPCA UG CET Application Form, Fee, Admit Card, Results, Counselling Dates, Eligibility
- M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology Admissions – MSRIT Bangalore
Content in this Article
About Desbandhu College
Deshbandhu College (Hindi: देशबंधु कॉलेज), established in 1952, shares a building and some facilities with Ramanujan College as of 2016. Each is a separate constituent college of the University of Delhi in India, in Kalkaji, near Nehru Place, New Delhi.
The college offers eight post-graduate and 20 undergraduate courses in disciplines spanning languages, history, political science. economics, commerce and all the major branches of science and mathematics. It caters to over 2000 students.
Courses offered by Deshbandhu College
- B.A. (Hons) Economics
- B.A. (Hons) English
- B.A. (Hons) Hindi
- B.A. (Hons) History
- B.A. (Hons) Political Science
- B.A. (Hons) Sanskrit
- B.A. Programme
- B.Com. (Hons)
- B.Sc. Applied Physical Sciences (Comp. Sc)
- B.Sc. Applied Physical Science (Industrial Chemistry)
- B.Sc. Life Sciences
- B.Sc. Physical Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons) Botany
- B.Sc. (Hons) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Physics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Biochemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons) Zoology
- M.A. Hindi
- M.A. English
- M.A. Economics
- M.A. Mathematics
- M.A. in Political Science
- M.A. Sanskrit
- M.Sc. Mathematics
Deshbandhu College Admission 2020
The Deshbandhu College Admissions in the academic year of 2020 will be updated soon.
Previous Year Dates
|Events||Information & Dates|
|Name of the College||Deshbandhu College|
|Selection Process||UG Courses: Marks Obtained in Class 12.|
PG Courses: Entrance Exam
|1st Cut Off List||2nd week of June 2019|
|2nd Cut Off List||3rd week of June 2019|
|3rd Cut Off List||4th week of June 2019|
|4th Cut Off List||1st week of July 2019|
|5th Cut Off List||2nd week of July 2019|
- UG Courses: Candidates should have completed 10+2 or its equivalent (for the course selected) from any recognized Board.
- PG Courses: Candidates must be completed Graduation or it’s equivalent from any recognized University.
Deshbandhu College Admissions & Cut Off – Procedure
- Candidates who have met the Cut Off marks and having good performance in Academics will be Shortlisted. Shortlisted will be called for the Admission Process.
- Candidates have to fill the admission form available at the college office.
- Applicants have to pay the Admission Fee as per the College Rules.
- Candidates have to submit the relevant documents during the admission for Verification Purpose, failing to submit will result in the admission cancellation of the candidate.
Foreign Students are admitted through the Office of the Foreign Students Advisor. In accordance with the directive of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, all foreign students are required to undergo a medical examination within a month of their admission.
Their admission will remain provisional till then and will be confirmed only on the production of valid medical fitness certificates.
Documents required at the time of Admission :
- Class X Certificate
- Class XII Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Admission Letter
- Caste Certificate
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to know about Deshbandhu College Admission & Cut Off 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Dates & Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.