Check out the Details of TSPSC Group 1 Exam Details – Application, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. Here we have provided the information like TSPSC Group 1 Exam Details, Group 1 Exam Qualification Details, Group 1 Exam Posting Details, Group 1 Exam Fee details (తెలంగాణ పిఎస్సి గ్రూప్ 1 పరీక్ష వివరాలు). This Article gets you the Complete information on Group 1 Exam Details for the candidates appearing in Examination and you can download the Group 1 Exam Application Form here. You can Subscribe to our website as it can help you to get the complete information on Groups Exam Details.
Also, read the following concepts for more information on the TSPSC Group 1 Exam Reference books.
TSPSC FULL FORM: TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Content in this Article
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is an association created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana.
Hyderabad Civil Service Committee was established by the 1919 Firman and the Hyderabad Public Service Commission was established on 27 April 1947 emulating the model of British Provincial Public Service Commission with a Chairman and Members not exceeding four in number. For more information, you can visit the official website of TSPSC https://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSC.
TSPSC Group 1 Exam Details
TSPSC Group 1 Exam Details which include the Exam Qualification, Eligibility for the exam, Age limit, Exam Selection Procedure.
- Education Qualification: The Qualification for the Group 1 Exam the candidate must have completed the Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant specialization from any recognized university or board with a minimum aggregate of marks.
- Nationality: A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: The Age limit for General Candidates the minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 34 years.
- Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Examination, Written Examination & Oral Interview
- Exam Application Fee: The Candidates need to pay Rs. 125 for Application Fee and Examination Fee RS.120.
Note: The selections to the posts will be based on the marks merit rank obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination.
TSPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern
|Prelims (G.S & Mental Ability)||150 mins||150||150|
|Written Examination (Main) General English (Qualifying Test)||3 Hours||150||150|
|Paper-I||General Essay||3 Hours||150||150|
|Paper-II||History, Culture, and Geography||3 Hours||150||150|
|Paper-III||Indian Society, Constitution, and Governance||3 Hours||150||150|
|Paper –IV –||Economy and Development||3 Hours||150||150|
|Paper- V||Science & Technology and Data Interpretation||3 Hours||150||150|
|Paper-VI –||Telangana Movement and State Formation||3 Hours||150||150|
|GRAND TOTAL||1000 Marks|
TSPSC Group 1 Syllabus
- General Studies & Mental Ability
Written Examination: General English (Qualifying Test)
Paper-I General Essay It will have to cover the following topics
- Contemporary Social Issues and Social Problems.
- Issues of Economic Growth and Justice
- Dynamics of Indian Politics
- Historical and Cultural Heritage of India
- Developments in Science and Technology
- Education and Human Resource Development.
Paper-II – History, Culture, and Geography
- History and Culture of India, with special reference to Modern Period (1757 to 1947 A.D)
- History and Cultural Heritage of Telangana
- Geography of India and Telangana
Paper-III – Indian Society, Constitution, and Governance
- Indian Society, Structure, Issues and Social Movements
- Constitution of India
Paper –IV – Economy and Development
- Indian Economy and Development
- Telangana Economy
- Development and Environmental Problems
Paper- V – Science & Technology and Data Interpretation
- The role and impact of Science and Technology
- Modern Trends in the application of knowledge of Science
- Data Interpretation and Problem Solving
Paper-VI – Telangana Movement and State Formation
- The idea of Telangana (1948-1970)
- Mobilization phase (1971 -1990)
- Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
TSPSC Group 1 Exam
Here we provide the official sites of TSPSC for the students who can follow the updated details for the group exam. The notification of Exam date, place of center and other details like Answer Key, Results, Online Registration form will be available on the official site of TSPSC.
- TSPSC Offical Website
- TSPSC Group Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- TSPSC Exam Notifications
- TSPSC Exam Result Key
- TSPSC Exam Hall Ticket Download
TSPSC Group 1 Exam Posting Details
The Public Service Commission of Telangana Govt is one of the recognized boards of the state. Hence there is heavy competition for the posts. here you can check Remaining details like Posts for Female and male, Job PayScale, Notification Online Application Form are mentioned in below.
- Required posts for Group 1 Exam: Collector (Civil Services Executive Branch ), DSP Category -2 (Police Department), Commercial Tax officer, Regional Transport Officer, Co-operative Services, District Panchayati Officer, District Register, Divisional Fire Officer, Superdent of Jails, Assistant Commissioner of Labor, Assistant Excise Superdent, Municipal Commissioner Grade -2, District Social welfare Officer, District BC Welfare Officer , Assistant Director, District Tribal Welfare Officer, District Employment officer, Lay Secretary , Treasury Grade -2, Assistant Treasury officer / Assistants Accounts officer, Assistant Audit Officer, MPDO (PR and RD Services)
- Job Pay Scale: The Job pay scale would be different for a Qualified job. The Minimum salary for group 1 Exam Qualifier is Rs.20,500 to Rs.30,500.
The Group 1 Exam Online Application Form Available on the Offical Website of TSPSC.
You can also check the below link for the details of the Group 1 exam Application form as its Procedure to apply, Important dates for group 1 exam, Group 1 Exam Fee Details.
- TSPSC Group 1 Apply Online – Procedure, Fee, Last Date & Notification
Hope you can get the Complete information on the Concept of TSPSC Group 1 Exam Details – Application, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our web site for more information on the Other Course details.