Check out the Details of TNPSC Group 4 Exam Details – Application, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. Here we have provided the information like TNPSC Group 4 Exam Details, Group 4 Exam Qualification Details, Group 4 Exam Posting Details, Group 4 Exam Fee details. This Article gets you the Complete information on Group 4 Exam Details for the candidates appearing in Examination (TNPSC Group 4 परीक्षा विवरण) and you can download the Group 4 Exam Application Form here. You can Subscribe to our website as it can help you to get the complete information on Groups Exam Details.
Also, read the following concepts for more information on the TNPSC Group 4 Exam Reference books.
TNPSC FULL FORM:TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Content in this Article
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu. Madras Presidency was the first province in India to establish its own service commission when the Madras Service Commission was established under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929. TNPSC is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service.
TNPSC commission conducts departmental examinations for government servants and conducts the examination. The Controller of Exams is responsible for notifying and conducting recruitment and departmental examinations. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has introduced a series of reforms to ensure a free and fair recruitment process with the highest level of transparency in each stage of selection. For more information, You can visit the official website of TNPSC http://www.tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam details
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Details which includes the Exam Qualification, Eligibility for the exam, Age limit, Exam Selection Procedure.
- Education Qualification: The Qualification for the Group 4 Exam the candidate must have completed the Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant specialization from any recognized university or board with a minimum aggregate of marks.
- Nationality: A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: The Age limit for General Candidates the minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 38 years.
- Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination & and Skill Test, Oral Interview
- Exam Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Application Fee Rs. 50 and Examination Fee Rs. 75 through Offline/ Online mode. There is No fee for SC/ ST candidates.
Note: The selections to the posts will be based on the marks merit rank obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Duration||Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Single Paper in (General Knowledge (S.S.L.C Standard) (100 items)||3 Hours||300 Marks||90 marks|
|General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Standard) (100 items)|
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus
- Unit‐I General science :
- Political Science
- Unit‐II. Current Events:
- History and culture of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Indian National Movement
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
TNPSC Group 4 Exam
Here we provide the official sites of TNPSC for the students who can follow the updated details for the group exam. The notification of Exam date, place of center and other details like Answer Key, Results, Online Registration form will be available on the official site of TNPSC.
- TNPSC Offical Website
- TNPSC Group Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
- TNPSC Exam Notifications
- TNPSC Exam Result Key
- TNPSC Exam Hall Ticket Download
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Posting Details
The Public Service Commission of TN state Govt is one of the recognized boards of the state. Hence there is heavy competition for the posts. here you can check Remaining details like Posts for Female and male, Job Pay Scale, Notification Online Application Form are mentioned in below.
- Required posts for Group 4 Exam: Junior Assistants, Junior Accountants, Junior Stenographers, Typists, Assistant cum Typist posts in various Departments.
- Job Pay Scale: The Job pay scale would be different for a Qualified job. The Minimum salary for group 4 Exam Qualifier is Rs.10,500 to Rs.20,600.
The Group 4 Exam Online Application Form Available on the Offical Website of TNPSC.
You can also check the below link for the details of Group 4 exam Application form as its Procedure to apply, Important dates for group 4 exam, Group 4 Exam Fee Details.
- TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online – Procedure, Fee, Last Date & Notification
Hope you get the Complete information on the Concept of TNPSC Group 4 Exam Details – Application, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our web site for more information on the Other Course details.