TSPSC Group 3 Exam Details: Check out the Details of TSPSC Group 3 Exam Details – Application, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. Here we have provided information like TSPSC Group 3 Exam Details, Group 3 Exam Qualification Details, Group 3 Exam Posting Details (తెలంగాణ పిఎస్సి గ్రూప్ 3 పరీక్ష వివరాలు), Group 3 Exam Fee details. This Article gets you the Complete information on Group 3 Exam Details for the candidates appearing in Examination and you can download the Group 3 Exam Application Form here. You can Subscribe to our website as it can help you to get the complete information on Groups Exam Details.
Also, read the following concepts for more information on the TSPSC Group 3 Exam Reference books.
TSPSC FULL FORM: TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Content in this Article
|GET CA UPDATES|
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is an association created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana.
Hyderabad Civil Service Committee was established by the 1919 Firman and the Hyderabad Public Service Commission was established on 27 April 1947 emulating the model of British Provincial Public Service Commission with a Chairman and Members not exceeding four in number. For more information, you can visit the official website of TSPSC https://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSC.
TSPSC Group 3 Exam details
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Details: TSPSC Group 3 Exam Details which include the Exam Qualification, Eligibility for the exam, Age limit, Exam Selection Procedure.
- Education Qualification: The Qualification for the Group 3 Exam the candidate must have completed the Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant specialization from any recognized university or board with a minimum aggregate of marks.
- Nationality: A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: The Age limit for General Candidates the minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 39 years.
- Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination & Personal Interview, Skill Test.
- Exam Application Fee: The Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.220/- per application.
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern
|Paper –I||General Studies & General Abilities||150||2:30 Minutes||150|
|Paper -II||History, Polity and Society||150||2:30 Minutes||150|
|Paper -III||Economy & Development||150||2: 30 Minutes||150|
Note: The selections to the posts will be based on the marks merit rank obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination. The Candidates have no personal Interview for TSPSC Group3.
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus
PaperI – General Studies:
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography, of Telangana State.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues, and Inclusive Policies.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
PAPER-II: HISTORY, POLITY, AND SOCIETY
- Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana
- Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics
- Social Structure, Issues, and Public Policies
PAPER-III: ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT
- Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges
- Economy and Development of Telangana
- Issues of Development and Change.
TSPSC Group 3 Exam
Here we provide the official sites of TSPSC for the students can follow the updated details for group exams. The notification of Exam date, place of center and other details like Answer Key, Results, Online Registration form will be available on the official site of TSPSC.
- TSPSC Offical Website
- TSPSC Group Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- TSPSC Exam Notifications
- TSPSC Exam Result Key
- TSPSC Exam Hall Ticket Download
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Posting Details
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Details: The Public Service Commission of Telangana Govt is one of the recognized boards of the state. Hence there is heavy competition for the posts. here you can check Remaining details like Posts for Female and male, Job PayScale, Notification Online Application Form are mentioned in below.
- Required posts for Group 3 Exam: Senior Accountant, Auditor (pay and Accountant), Senior Accountant (Treasury), Senior Auditor (local Funds and Audit Service), Assistant Section Officer (Secretariat), Assistant Section Officer (legislature Sub Service), ANO (Secretariat Sub Divisions ), ASO (Law Department Secretariat Sub Divisions ), Assistant Auditor (Pay and Account Subdivisions), Typist Cum Assistant (Secretariat Sub Divisions), Typist Cum Assistant (legislature Subdivisions),Typist Cum assistant (Finance Department) ,Typist Cum Assistant (Law Department – Secretariat), Assistant cum Typist (HOD Office), Junior Assistant (HOD office), Junior Accountant (Directorate, Treasury, Accounts ),Junior Accountant (Government life Insurance Sub Divisions)
- Job Pay Scale: The Job pay scale would be different for a Qualified job. The Minimum salary for group 1 Exam Qualifier is Rs.18,500 to Rs.47,500.
The Group 3 Exam Online Application Form Available on the Offical Website of TSPSC.
You can also check the below link for the details of Group 3 exam Application form as its Procedure to apply, Important dates for group 3 exam, Group 3 Exam Fee Details.
- TSPSC Group 3 Apply Online – Procedure, Fee, Last Date & Notification
Hope you can get the Complete information on the Concept of TSPSC Group 3 Exam Details – Application, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our web site for more information on the Other Course details.