Check out the Details of TNPSC Group 3 Exam Details 2023 – Application, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. Here we have provided the information like TNPSC Group 3 Exam Details, Group 3 Exam Qualification Details, Group 3 Exam Posting Details, Group 3 Exam Fee details (TNPSC Group 3 परीक्षा विवरण). This Article gets you the Complete information on Group 3 Exam Details for the candidates appearing in Examination and you can download the Group 3 Exam Application Form here. You can Subscribe to our website as it can help you to get the complete information on Groups Exam Details.
Also, read the following concepts for more information on the TNPSC Group 3 Exam Reference books.
TNPSC FULL FORM:TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Content in this Article
- TNDALU University Syllabus 2023 – Law Courses & PDF Download Here
- TNTEU University Syllabus 2023– UG, PG, Doctoral Courses in Teachers Education & PDF Download Here
- TANUVAS University Syllabus 2023 – Courses & PDF Download Here
- Tamil Nadu Open University Courses and Syllabus 2023 | Download Here
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Syllabus 2023 – TNAU Courses & PDF Download Here
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu. Madras Presidency was the first province in India to establish its own service commission when the Madras Service Commission was established under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929. TNPSC is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service.
TNPSC commission conducts departmental examinations for government servants and conducts the examination. The Controller of Exams is responsible for notifying and conducting recruitment and departmental examinations. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has introduced a series of reforms to ensure a free and fair recruitment process with the highest level of transparency in each stage of selection. For more information, you can visit the official website of TNPSC http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group 3 Exam Details
TNPSC Group 3 Exam Details which include the Exam Qualification, Eligibility for the exam, Age limit, Exam Selection Procedure.
- Education Qualification: The Qualification for the Group 3 Exam the candidate must have completed the Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant specialization from any recognized university or board with a minimum aggregate of marks.
- Nationality: A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: The Age limit for General Candidates the minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years.
- Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Examination, Written Examination & Oral Interview
- Exam Application Fee: Candidates have to pay 150 for Registration Fee, Rs. 100 for Preliminary Examination Fee and Rs. 200 for Main Written Examination Fee.
Note: The selections to the posts will be based on the marks merit rank obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 3 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Duration|
TNPSC Group 3 Syllabus
The Concepts of the syllabus for TNSPSC Group 3 exams are
- General English
- General Tamil
- General knowledge
- General Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
TNPSC Group 3 Exam
Here we provide the official sites of TNPSC for the students who can follow the updated details for the group exam. The notification of Exam date, place of center and other details like Answer Key, Results, Online Registration form will be available on the official site of TNPSC.
- TNPSC Offical Website
- TNPSC Group Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
- TNPSC Exam Notifications
- TNPSC Exam Result Key
- TNPSC Exam Hall Ticket Download
TNPSC Group 3 Exam Posting Details
The Public Service Commission of TN state Govt is one of the recognized boards of the state. Hence there is heavy competition for the posts. here you can check Remaining details like Posts for Female and male, Job PayScale, Notification Online Application Form are mentioned in below.
- Required posts for Group 3 Exam: Senior Accountant, Auditor (pay and Accountant), Senior Accountant (Treasury), Senior Auditor (local Funds and Audit Service), Assistant Section Officer (Secretariat), Assistant Section Officer (legislature Sub Service), ANO (Secretariat Sub Divisions ), ASO (Law Department Secretariat Sub Divisions ), Assistant Auditor (Pay and Account Subdivisions), Typist Cum Assistant (Secretariat Sub Divisions), Typist Cum Assistant (legislature Subdivisions), Typist Cum assistant (Finance Department), Typist Cum Assistant (Law Department – Secretariat), Assistant cum Typist (HOD Office), Junior Assistant (HOD office), Junior Accountant (Directorate, Treasury, Accounts ), Junior Accountant (Government life Insurance Sub Divisions)
- Job Pay Scale: The Job pay scale would be different for a Qualified job. The Minimum salary for group 3 Exam Qualifier is Rs.15,200 to Rs.20,500.
The Group 3 Exam Online Application Form Available on the Offical Website of TNPSC.
You can also check the below link for the details of Group 3 exam Application form as its Procedure to apply, Important dates for group 3 exam, Group 3 Exam Fee Details.
- TNPSC Group 3 Apply Online – Procedure, Fee, Last Date & Notification
FAQS About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 3 Exam Details 2023– Syllabus, Fee, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Application
What is the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Group 3 exam?
The TNPSC Group 3 exam is a state-level recruitment exam conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) for the recruitment of candidates to various Group 3 services in the Tamil Nadu government.
What are the services that fall under Group 3 category in Tamil Nadu government?
The services that fall under Group 3 category in Tamil Nadu government include Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist, Steno-Typist, and Village Administrative Officer (VAO).
What is the eligibility criteria for TNPSC Group 3 exam?
The eligibility criteria for TNPSC Group 3 exam include:
1. Candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Candidate must have completed 18 years of age and should not have completed 30 years of age (relaxation applicable for certain categories).
3. Candidate must have passed the 10th or 12th standard examination.
What is the application fee for TNPSC Group 3 exam?
The application fee for TNPSC Group 3 exam is Rs. 150. However, candidates belonging to certain categories like SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
What is the exam pattern for TNPSC Group 3 exam?
The TNPSC Group 3 exam consists of a written examination and an interview. The written examination consists of two papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 covers General Studies and Paper 2 covers Aptitude and Mental Ability Test.
What is the syllabus for TNPSC Group 3 exam?
The syllabus for TNPSC Group 3 exam includes topics such as General Science, Current Events, Geography, History and Culture of India, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Aptitude and Mental Ability Test.
What is the duration of TNPSC Group 3 exam?
The duration of TNPSC Group 3 exam is 3 hours for each paper.
How can I apply for TNPSC Group 3 exam?
Candidates can apply for TNPSC Group 3 exam through online mode by visiting the official website of TNPSC.
What is the selection process for TNPSC Group 3 exam?
The selection process for TNPSC Group 3 exam includes a written examination and an interview. Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for an interview.
When will the TNPSC Group 3 exam be conducted?
The exam dates for TNPSC Group 3 exam will be announced by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission on their official website. Candidates are advised to regularly check the website for updates.
Hope you get the Complete information on the Concept of TNPSC Group 3 Exam Details 2023– Application, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our web site for more information on the Other Course details.
WHEN IS THE EXAM FOR TNPSC GROUP 3 2021 WILL BE ANNOUNCED?
WHEN WE CAN APPLY FOR EXAMS?
WHAT IS THE CUT OFF MARK BASED ON CATERGORIES?
I am first time pandra
Group 3 exam date
TNPSC group exam details andeligible candidates
Please let me know if group 3 announced
TNPSC groups exam details & eligible candidates