Check out the Details of TNPSC Group 3 Exam Details – Application, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. Here we have provided the information like TNPSC Group 3 Exam Details, Group 3 Exam Qualification Details, Group 3 Exam Posting Details, Group 3 Exam Fee details (TNPSC Group 3 परीक्षा विवरण). This Article gets you the Complete information on Group 3 Exam Details for the candidates appearing in Examination and you can download the Group 3 Exam Application Form here. You can Subscribe to our website as it can help you to get the complete information on Groups Exam Details.
Also, read the following concepts for more information on the TNPSC Group 3 Exam Reference books.
TNPSC FULL FORM:TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Content in this Article
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu. Madras Presidency was the first province in India to establish its own service commission when the Madras Service Commission was established under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929. TNPSC is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service.
TNPSC commission conducts departmental examinations for government servants and conducts the examination. The Controller of Exams is responsible for notifying and conducting recruitment and departmental examinations. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has introduced a series of reforms to ensure a free and fair recruitment process with the highest level of transparency in each stage of selection. For more information, you can visit the official website of TNPSC http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group 3 Exam Details
TNPSC Group 3 Exam Details which include the Exam Qualification, Eligibility for the exam, Age limit, Exam Selection Procedure.
- Education Qualification: The Qualification for the Group 3 Exam the candidate must have completed the Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant specialization from any recognized university or board with a minimum aggregate of marks.
- Nationality: A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: The Age limit for General Candidates the minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years.
- Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Examination, Written Examination & Oral Interview
- Exam Application Fee: Candidates have to pay 150 for Registration Fee, Rs. 100 for Preliminary Examination Fee and Rs. 200 for Main Written Examination Fee.
Note: The selections to the posts will be based on the marks merit rank obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination.
TNPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Duration|
TNPSC Group 3 Syllabus
The Concepts of the syllabus for TNSPSC Group 3 exams are
- General English
- General Tamil
- General knowledge
- General Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
TNPSC Group 3 Exam
Here we provide the official sites of TNPSC for the students who can follow the updated details for the group exam. The notification of Exam date, place of center and other details like Answer Key, Results, Online Registration form will be available on the official site of TNPSC.
- TNPSC Offical Website
- TNPSC Group Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
- TNPSC Exam Notifications
- TNPSC Exam Result Key
- TNPSC Exam Hall Ticket Download
TNPSC Group 3 Exam Posting Details
The Public Service Commission of TN state Govt is one of the recognized boards of the state. Hence there is heavy competition for the posts. here you can check Remaining details like Posts for Female and male, Job PayScale, Notification Online Application Form are mentioned in below.
- Required posts for Group 3 Exam: Senior Accountant, Auditor (pay and Accountant), Senior Accountant (Treasury), Senior Auditor (local Funds and Audit Service), Assistant Section Officer (Secretariat), Assistant Section Officer (legislature Sub Service), ANO (Secretariat Sub Divisions ), ASO (Law Department Secretariat Sub Divisions ), Assistant Auditor (Pay and Account Subdivisions), Typist Cum Assistant (Secretariat Sub Divisions), Typist Cum Assistant (legislature Subdivisions), Typist Cum assistant (Finance Department), Typist Cum Assistant (Law Department – Secretariat), Assistant cum Typist (HOD Office), Junior Assistant (HOD office), Junior Accountant (Directorate, Treasury, Accounts ), Junior Accountant (Government life Insurance Sub Divisions)
- Job Pay Scale: The Job pay scale would be different for a Qualified job. The Minimum salary for group 3 Exam Qualifier is Rs.15,200 to Rs.20,500.
The Group 3 Exam Online Application Form Available on the Offical Website of TNPSC.
You can also check the below link for the details of Group 3 exam Application form as its Procedure to apply, Important dates for group 3 exam, Group 3 Exam Fee Details.
- TNPSC Group 3 Apply Online – Procedure, Fee, Last Date & Notification
Hope you get the Complete information on the Concept of TNPSC Group 3 Exam Details – Application, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our web site for more information on the Other Course details.