SMUDE MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
Check out the details of SMUDE MBA 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process. Sikkim Manipal University offers Distance Education for MBA Courses for the session 2019 – 20. The University offers UG, PG and Research level courses in the field of Science, Engineering, Technology, Commerce, Management Studies, Medical and Health Sciences. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on CAT and MAT Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information about SMUDE MBA Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AUD MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- AIMT MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Sikkim Manipal University MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) is a funded, co-educational, public-private university in Gangtok, Sikkim, India. Established in 1995, the university is credited as being the first P3 education and health care initiative in the region.
The Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology is approved by the AICTE. It has accreditation from the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) ACCR-860/06 from January 2008. The institute has ISO 9001 accreditation vide NS-EN ISO 9001:2008 for all the courses it offers.
It is ranked 5th among Engineering Colleges of Eminence, 6th among Leading Institutes delivering Excellence in Education, 7th among top private engineering colleges, and 20th in faculty/research and consultancy/EDP and other programs, according to a survey taken in 2015-16 by the CSR-GHRDC Engineering Colleges Survey.
SMU runs distance education courses in Information Technology and Management Studies. A dedicated placement cell conducts periodic drives across India to help SMU’s distance education students secure jobs on completion of their course.
The programs offered by SMU are:
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Computer Application
Bachelor of Science (Information Technology)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Master of Science in Information Technology (MSc.IT)
|Last Date to submit the application form||3rd week of July 2019|
|SMIT Admission Test||3rd week of July 2019|
|Group Exercise, Personal Interaction||3rd week of July 2019|
|Date of reporting at the campus||1st week of August 2019|
SMUDE MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks(45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are also eligible to apply.
SMUDE MBA 2019 Application Process
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Candidates have to register themselves, before filling the online application form.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
SMUDE MBA 2019 Application Fee
|Fee Description||Fee to be paid|
|Registration Fee||Rs 1000/-|
SMUDE MBA 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card of SMIT Admission Test will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
SMUDE MBA 2019 Result
Results of SMIT will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode.Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should login with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
SMUDE MBA 2019 Selection Process
The Selection of candidates for Admission Process will be as follows :
- Candidates will be selected based on CAT and MAT Scores.
- Candidates who have not attended these entrance tests have to attend SMIT Admission Test conducted by the University.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Based on their performance in GD & PI, candidates will be offered the admission seat.
SMUDE MBA 2019 Admission Process
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- SNAP Entrance Exam Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Hope you may get the Complete Information on the Concept Details of SMUDE MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any Query, you can contact via Comment Box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.