Check out the details of JEE Main Question Paper 2019 & Previous 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 in pdf. Here we have Provided the Information on the Joint Entrance Exam 2019 Question papers with Solutions. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be releasing the JEE Main Official Question papers After the JEE Main Exam (जेईई मेन प्रश्न पत्र). In our Previous Article, we provide the Details like JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, JEE Main Syllabus, JEE Main 2019 Application Form and Fee, JEE Main 2019 Admit Card Download.
The JEE Main Applied Candidates can check or Download the Previous Question Papers which helps to know the type of questions to expect in the exam, understand the exam pattern better as well by practicing with the JEE Main 2018 sample papers.
Also, Read the following links for more information on the Details of Entrance Exam and their Admit Cards.
- JEE Main Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- JEE Main Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
Content in this Article
About JEE Main
Joint Entrance Examination will be conducted by CBSE for admission to B.E./B.Tech & B.Arch courses. Only the students selected in JEE Mains are eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced. About 220,000 students are selected each year. On the basis of JEE Main, candidates are admitted to NITs, CFTIs, and other engineering institutions.
JEE Full Form is Joint Entrance Examination
JEE Main 2019 Question Papers
The Central Board of Secondary Education authority may release the Official Question Papers After the JEE Main Exam. The JEE Mains 2019 Offline Examination (Paper I & Paper-II) will be conducted in the First week of April 2019. JEE-Main 2018 (Online) Examination on the Dates of the second week of April 2018. Following you can download the Previous Question Papers of JEE Main 2019.
- JEE Main 2019 Question Paper – link will be Update Soon
JEE Main Question Papers pdf Download
Here we have provided the complete list of JEE Mains question papers with the solutions and last year JEE Mains Official Question paper with the Subject Wise for the year 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013.
|JEE Mains Previous Year Question Papers||Download Link|
|JEE Main 2018 Question Paper Pdf (Paper I & II)||Download|
|JEE Main 2017 Question Paper Pdf (Paper I & II)||Download|
|JEE Mains 2016 Paper PDF (Paper I & II)||Download|
|JEE Mains 2015 Question Paper PDF (Paper I & II)||Download|
JEE Main Exam Previous Question Papers
The Previous year JEE Main Question papers with their solutions are given below. JEE Applicants can solve the past year papers for best JEE Main preparations. The Candidates can Download the Question papers through the following Links.
How to Prepare JEE Main 2019 Exam
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
JEE Main Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The Mode of the JEE Main 2018 is Online and Offline Mode. The Language of the JEE Main Question Paper can be available in Englis and Hindi. JEE-Main Exam has the subject topics in all 3 subjects as Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
|Paper-1||Physics||30 Ques||120 Marks|
|Chemistry||30 Ques||120 Marks|
|Mathematics||30 Ques||120 Marks|
|Paper-2||Mathematics||30 Ques||120 Marks|
|Aptitude Test||50 Ques||200 Marks|
|Drawing||2 Ques||70 Marks|
- Dimensional Analysis
- Gravitation & Electrostatics
- Current Electricity & Heat Transfer
- Electromagnetic Induction, Waves & Sound
- Geometrical Optics, Thermodynamics
- Kinetic Theory of Gases, Rotational Dynamics
- Chemical Bonding & the periodic table
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Redox reactions, Mole Concept & the concept of equivalents
- Solid-state, solutions & gases theory
- Thermochemistry & the Second Law of Thermodynamics
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Sequence and Series
- Coordinate Geometry
- Continuity/ Differentiability, Limits
- Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equation
- Integral Calculus
- Sequence and Series
Note: The maximum number of attempts for appearing in JEE Main exam is 3 only.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of JEE Main Question Papers 2019 & Previous 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 in pdf (जेईई मेन प्रश्न पत्र 2019 ). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.