Christ University MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Check out the details of Christ University MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. MBA Admissions are released every year by Christ University. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on CAT/MAT/CMAT/ ATMA/XAT Scores. The University offers BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech, BCA, BHM and B.Ed at UG level & MA, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, LL.M & M.Tech at PG level. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. The applications are open from October 1, 2018. Go through this article, for details about the MBA admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- CETPPMC 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- COMEDK PGET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
About Christ University
Content in this Article
Christ (Deemed to be University) is a private deemed to be university in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Founded in 1969 as an autonomous college, on 22 July 2008 it was declared as an institution deemed to be university under section 3 of UGC Act 1956 by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India.
The university offers 46 undergraduate programmes in humanities, social sciences, science, commerce and management, education, Law and engineering. Undergraduate programmes are of three-year duration except in the case of Bachelor of Education (BEd, two years), Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM, four years), Bachelor of Laws (LLB, five years), Bachelor of Technology (BTech, four years) and an integrated BTech/MTech or MBA (five years). Except for Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Bachelor of Science (BSc) programmes.
MBA 2019 Exam Dates
Session – I
|Application Form Starting Date||October 1, 2018|
|Application Last Date||January 18, 2019|
|Last Date for receiving supporting documents||January 20, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||January 22, 2019|
|Group Discussion and Micro Presentation||January 27, 2019|
|Written Exam, Verbal Assessment, Personal Interview||January 27-30, 2019|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||February 1, 2019|
Session – II
|Application Form Starting Date||January 31, 2019|
|Application Last Date||March 25, 2019|
|Last Date for receiving supporting documents||March 27, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||March 28, 2019|
|Group Discussion and Micro Presentation||March 31, 2019|
|Written Exam, Verbal Assessment, Personal Interview||March 31- April 2, 2019|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||April 4, 2019|
Christ University MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply , but should have 50% marks in all semesters.
- Candidates should also have valid score in CAT/MAT/CMAT/ ATMA/XAT entrance tests.
Christ University MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www.christuniversity.in
- Click on the link “Click Here to apply “
- Enter your E- Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature etc.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
Christ University MBA 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For all category candidates||Rs 5000/-|
Christ University MBA 2019 Admit Card
Admit Cards will be released by the Examination Board 10 days before the exam commences. Candidates are advised to download the admit card from the official website of the University. Without the admit card, candidates are not allowed to attend the test. Paste recent passport size photograph at prescribed space in the admit card. The Admit Card contains the following details :
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Venue of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Signature of the candidate
Christ University MBA 2019 Selection Process
After selecting the candidates based on the valid scores of their entrance tests (CAT/MAT/CMAT/ ATMA/XAT). The Shortlisted candidates will undergo the following Selection Process, in which the candidates will be filtered for the admission seat based on the performance in the assessments.
- Group Discussion & Micro Presentation : Group Discussion will be for 35 minutes for each group and Micro Presentation for 90 seconds for every student in the group.
- Written Assessment : Candidates will be asked to write on a topic for not more than 10 minutes.
- Verbal Assessment & Personal Interview : This will be done by expert panel.
Christ University MBA 2019 Admission Process
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the Assessments.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- UG Degree MarkSheet
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- CAT/MAT/CMAT/ ATMA/XAT Admit Card, Score Card.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Stamp Size Photograph
- Medical Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Work Experience (if any)
- Income Proof (for Scholarship)
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of Christ University MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee,Selection Process. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.