Check out the Rajasthan ITI Admission 2021. The Department of Technical Education will release the admission notification every year for the ITI courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling based on the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of RJ ITI Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Rajasthan ITI Admissions (राजस्थान आईटीआई प्रवेश).
Other Links :
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2021
Content in this Article
|Name of the Department||Department of Technical Education|
|Notification on||Rajasthan ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Eligibility||8th or 10th|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tentative Dates 2021
|Starting Date for Online Application||June 2021|
|Last Date to submit the applications||July 2021|
|Availability of Merit List||July 2021|
|Due Date of Submit Option Form||July 2021|
|Date of 1st Allotment for Admission||July 2021|
The following are the Tentative Dates given for RJ ITI Admissions :
|Starting Date for Online Application||June 2020|
|Last Date to submit the applications||July 2020|
|Availability of Merit List||July 2020|
|Due Date of Submit Option Form||July 2020|
|Date of 1st Allotment for Admission||July 2020|
|Reporting at the Institutes||August 2020|
Candidates should meet the following eligibility conditions to seek ITI Admission :
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th or 12th from a recognized Board of Education.
- Age Limit: The age limit should be at least 14 years.
- Relaxation: There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
- Domicile: The candidate should have a domicile certificate of Rajasthan State.
Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the AP ITI Application Form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., http://dte.rajasthan.gov.in/index.html
- Click on the link ” ITI Admissions 2021 ” which will be scrolling on the webpage.
- If you’re a new user, get registered yourself by entering the basic details of Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number and Email ID, etc.
- Next, Login with the given details to fill the remaining part of the application form like uploading required documents, Photo and Signature.
- Check out the details that you have entered are valid or not before making the final submission.
- After filling the details, click on the ” Submit ” button.
- Make a payment of the application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Applications will be accepted provisionally only if the payment is done.
The application fee for ITI admissions varies for different categories :
Trade Courses Offered
The following list of trades will be provided by the organization for Rajasthan ITI Admissions :
- Architectural Assistant
- Basic Cosmetology
- Cane Willow and Bamboo Worker
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Desk Top Publishing Operator
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Dress Making
- Driver Cum Mechanic
- Electronics Mechanic
- Fashion Design & Technology
- Information Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Interior Design & Decoration
- Mason (Building Constructor)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner)
- Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics
- Mechanic Diesel
- Mechanic Medical Electronics
- Pump Operator-Cum-Mechanic
- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)
Rajasthan ITI Merit List
The Merit List will be displayed on the official website of the Institute. It will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam by the students. Candidates are advised to check their name in the merit list and must attend the counselling on the given date. A direct link to check the merit list will be provided by the commission.
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. The dates of counselling will be announced by the Institute on the official website. During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- 8th/ 10th Mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Category certificate
- Valid ID proof (DL, Aadhar card, Pan Card, etc.)
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2021. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.
All me all updated