Check out the Maharashtra ITI Admission 2020. Directorate of Vocational Education and Training will release the admission notification every year for the ITI courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling based on the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of MH ITI Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Maharashtra ITI Admissions (महाराष्ट्र आईटीआई प्रवेश).
Other Links :
Content in this Article
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2020
|Name of the Department||Directorate of|
|Notification on||Maharashtra ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The following are the Tentative Dates given for MH ITI Admissions :
|Starting Date for Online Application||May 2020|
|Last Date to submit the applications||May 2020|
|Display of Merit List||June 2020|
|Counseling starts from||June 2020|
Candidates should meet the following eligibility conditions to seek ITI Admission :
- Education Qualification: Students should have completed 10th or 12th from the State or Central Board of Education.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 14 – 25 years.
Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the MH ITI Application Form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., https://admission.dvet.gov.in/
- Click on the link ” Online ITI Admissions 2020 ” which will be scrolling on the webpage.
- If you’re a new user, get registered yourself by entering the basic details of Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number and Email ID, etc.
- Next, Login with the given details to fill the remaining part of the application form like uploading required documents, Photo and Signature.
- Check out the details that you have entered are valid or not before making the final submission.
- After filling the details, click on the ” Submit ” button.
- Make a payment of the application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Applications will be accepted provisionally only if the payment is done.
The application fee for ITI admissions varies for different categories :
|For Non-Maharashtra candidates||Rs.300/-|
|For Reserved category||Rs.100/-|
- Advanced Welding
- Architectural Assistant
- Architectural Draughtsman
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant
- Automobile Mechanic
- Baker & Confectioner
- Basic Cosmetology
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Craftsman Food Production (General)
- Cutting & Sewing
- Desktop Publishing Operator
- Digital Photographer
- Draughtsman Civil
- Draughtsman Mechanical
- Dress Making
- Electronics Maintenance
- Electronics Mechanic
- Fashion Technology
- Fire Technology and Industrial Safety Management
- Food and Beverage Guest Service Assistant
- Front Office Assistant
- Fruit and Vegetable Processing
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. The dates of counselling will be announced by the Institute on the official website. During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of the Bridge Course Certificate.
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Maharashtra ITI Admission 2020. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.