IIT Madras MBA Application Form 2020: Check out the details of IIT Madras MBA 2020 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Applications for Executive MBA are invited by the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. The Institute offers MBA, EMBA and PGPEX-VLM courses at the UG and PG levels along with MS by Research and Ph.D. programs in various disciplines at the Doctorate level. Admissions for the candidates will be on the basis of CAT Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for WAT & Interview (आईआईटी मद्रास एमबीए आवेदन पत्र). Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date.
Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through the article, for IIT Madras MBA Admission Process, Dates, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- FSM MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- GIM Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
About IIT Madras
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public engineering institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. IIT Madras has been ranked as the top engineering institute in India for three years in a row (2016-2018) by the National Institutional Ranking.
The Institute offers MBA, EMBA and PGPEX-VLM courses at the UG and PG levels along with MS by Research and Ph.D. programs in various disciplines at the Doctorate level.
IIT Madras MBA Application Form 2020 – Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Announcement of CAT 2019 Result||The second week of Jan 2020|
|Availability of Application form 2020||Next day of CAT 2019 result declaration|
|The end date of Application Form||Last week of Jan 2020|
|Selection Procedure||Delhi- Third week of Feb 2020|
Mumbai- Second week of Mar 2020
Chennai- Third week of Mar 2020
Kolkata- First week of Apr 2020
Dhanbad- First week of Apr 2020
|Final result||Last week of Apr 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Online Application starts from||January 5, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the application form||January 29, 2019|
|Dates for GD & Personal Interview||Madras: 23 – 25th March 2019|
Delhi: 20-23 February 2019
|Declaration of Results||April 29, 2019|
|Classes begin from||22 July 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras MBA Application Form
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 60% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience.
IIT Madras MBA 2020 Application Form
Candidates should follow the instructions while applying for admission. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., www.iitm.ac.in
- On the homepage click on the link “MBA Application Portal” (2020 – 2021).
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Click on ” MBA Admission Portal” and click on continue.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
IIT Madras MBA 2020 Application Fee
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1600/-|
IIT Madras MBA Selection Process
The selection process will be based on the following factors :
- Based on CAT Scores.
- Cut Off Marks
- Academic Performance
- Based on the candidate’s performance in Written Ability Test & Personal Interview.
IIT Madras MBA Counselling Process
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the WAT & PI. Counselling will be conducted national wide.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IIT Madras MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process (IIT मद्रास MBA प्रवेश). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.