KMAT Karnataka Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
Check out the Latest Details of KMAT Karnataka Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF. Here we have Provided the Information on the Entrance Exam Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2019 Admit card (ಕೆಆರ್ಟನಾಕ ಮ್ಯಾನೇಜ್ಮೆಂಟ್ ಆಪ್ಟಿಟುಟ್ಡೆ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ ಕಾರ್ಡ್ ಅನ್ನು ಪ್ರವೇಶಿಸಿ). Karnataka Private Post Graduate College’s Association Authority will be releasing the KMAT Karnataka Admit card. In our Previous Article, we provide the Details like KMAT Karnataka Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, KMAT Karnataka Entrance Test Syllabus, KMAT Karnataka 2019 Application Form, and Fee. The KMAT Karnataka Admit Card will be available in the month of July 2019. The KMAT Karnataka Admit card 2019 is an important document for all candidates will have to keep safe and produce in the examination center.
Also, Read the following links for more information on the Details of Entrance Exam
About Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
Content in this Article
KMAT Conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) is the gateway to more than 169 + well known AICTE-approved University-affiliated B-schools in Bangalore and Karnataka. Karnataka KMAT 2019 is an All India exam that will be held in more than 10 cities all across the country and is open to candidates from all parts of India and Abroad.
KMAT Full Form is Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
KMAT Admit Card Release Date
Karnataka Private Post Graduate College’s Association will release Entrance test 2019 Admit Card is in the month of July 2019. The KMAT 2019 Test will be organized in the Month of July 2019. The authority will provide the KMAT 2019 result on After the Exam. Candidates will participate in the Karnataka KMAT 2019 counseling according to their rank in the merit list. Karnataka Private Post Graduate College’s Association Authority shall organize the counseling procedure for the Qualified Students.
Previous KMAT Admit Card 2018 Release Date
|Full Form||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Admit Card||May 2018|
|KMAT Exam Date||May 2018|
KMAT Karnataka Admit Card details
The admit card for KMAT Karnataka 2019 will be available on the official website for all registered candidates who have made the application fee payment within the set deadline. The admit card is available from July 2019, until the date of the main entrance examination. The following information will be present in the KMAT Karnataka Admit Card (ಕೆಎಂಎಟಿ) Admit card. Students Required to fill All the Details of the following points in the Admit Card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Email ID and Password
- Candidate’s Photo and signature
- General Instructions
KMAT Exam Centers
- New Delhi
How to Apply KMAT Karnataka Test
For all registered candidates, KMAT Admit Card will be available only in online mode. Candidates will be able to download the admit card of KMAT Entrance Test 2019 by following steps,
- Visit the official website of KMAT official site i.e..,http://www.kmatindia.com
- Enter the credentials and hit on Log In tab and a new page will come along with a PDF containing the admit card
- Login with the User ID & Password then you have to Fill all the basic details asked in the application form and submit the form.
- Download Admit Card to view the admit card. Candidates must check dates and timings of the exam.
- After the Registration Process print the Documents as a hard copy for further Use.
KMAT Candidate Guidelines
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the hall till, After submission of the Test and where the candidate will not be allowed to re-enter the test hall.
- If Candidates found using any unfair means will forfeit their chance of being considered for admission and will be debarred from receiving Candidate scores.
- Candidates are not allowed to make any manual changes on admit card and also Ensure that admit card is duly signed by you and you invigilator during the examination.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read and check whether the information provided in admit card is correct or not. Check if your personal details in the admit card is correct. If not, then report the issue to the concerned authorities as soon as s possible to avoid any issues during the time of examination.
Document Required on Exam Day
Candidates are advised to read all the rules and regulations for the examination carefully. Check the materials that candidates have to bring along for the entrance examination.
- KMAT 2019 Admit Card
- Online Application Copy
- ID Proof ( Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar Card, College ID Card)
KMAT Contact Address
The Applicant for any problem and any query about the KMAT Admit Card 2019 Registration. Any difficulty in downloading Admit Card or does not receive Admit Card, then they must contact on the following address.
The Secretary – KMAT
Seshadripuram First Grade College
CA Site No 26 Yelahanka New town Bangalore 560064
- Ph no. : 9343996664 / 9343996665
- Email Id: [email protected]
Also, Check the Following Link for more information on the Entrance Exam Admit Card
- IRMA Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- ACET Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- BHU Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
Hope this Article helps you to get the Complete information on the concept details of KMAT Karnataka Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF (ಕೆಎಂಎಟಿ Admit Card). For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Important Concepts of Entrance Test.