Check out the details of the Topic PIMS 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. PIMS is the medical entrance exam conducted by the Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences. The University offers admissions in MBBS and BDS courses. Admissions in MBBS and BDS courses are carried out by Central Counselling by Director of Health Sciences (DGHS). Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions (PIMS आवेदन पत्र) before the last date. Candidates can apply for the application on the official website of the university. Go through the article, for more information about PIMS Entrance Exam.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- NUUGET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- KLE PGAIET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Content in this Article
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences University is located in Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India. The parent trust Pravara Medical Trust was founded by Vithalrao Vikhe Patil in 1972 and The deemed university founded by Dr.Balasaheb Vikhe Patil. The UGC granted Deemed University status in 2003.
The deemed University has following constituent units under its ambit. 1. Rural Medical College 2. Rural Dental College 3. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam College of Physiotherapy 4. College of Nursing 5. Centre for Biotechnology 6. Centre for Social Medicine.
PIMS 2020 Exam Dates
|Name of the Event||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Releases of Advertisement||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Online application form Registration Dates||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Registration and submission Last date||1st week of May 2020|
|Admit Cards Availability:||2nd week of May 2020|
|Entrance Exams Schedule:||During the last week of May 2020|
|Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences University final result||3rd week of Jun 2020|
PIMS 2019 Exam Dates
|Registration Starts from||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last Date for registration||1st week of May 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||Last week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of June 2019|
PIMS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for PIMS which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Qualifying Marks.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 17 years.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have completed HSC or 12th from any recognized University.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates should get at least minimum marks in the entrance test for seeking admission.
For SC/ST – 40% Marks
For General/OBC – 50% Marks
PIMS 2020 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the University i.e., https://www.pravara.com/
- On the web page, click on the link “PIMS Entrance Exam Online Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, the part is completed.
- After registration, login with the generated ID and password.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
PIMS 2020 Application Fee
The application fee details are mentioned in the following table.
|For All – MBBS & BDS Courses||Rs 5000/-|
PIMS 2020 Exam Pattern
- PIMS Entrance Exam is in Offline Mode.
- Total number of multiple-choice questions are 200
- Duration of the Exam is 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
PIMS 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus for the PIMS Entrance Exam contains the following subjects :
PIMS 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
PIMS 2020 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
PIMS 2020 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the PIMS Entrance Exam is completed. PIMS Exam cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of PIMS 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.