NUUGET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Check out the details of the Topic NUUGET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. NUUGET is the entrance test conducted every year by Nitte University. Nitte University offers UG admissions for MBBS and BDS Courses. Admissions by the University are selected based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance exam (NUUGET आवेदन पत्र). The course of M.B.B.S. is provided by K S Hegde Medical Academy and B.D.S. is provided by A B Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Surgery. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions before the last date.
Candidates can apply for the application on the official website of the university. Go through the article, for more information about NUUGET Entrance Exam.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- MP DMAT Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- Manipal UGET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
NUUGET full form is Nitte University Under Graduate Entrance Test
Content in this Article
About NITTE University
NITTE, officially NITTE (Deemed to be University), is an institute of higher education located in Derlakatte, Mangalore, India. It is formed under the Trust of NIITE, a Trust sponsored by Nitte Education Trust which has established 31 institutions spread in three campuses at Nitte, Mangalore, and Bangalore.
The Government of India conferred the status of Deemed-to-be University in June 2008.
The institution has been accredited with ‘A’ grade by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC).
NUUGET 2019 Exam Dates
|Registration Starts from||March 25, 2019|
|Last Date for registration||April 22, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||May 02, 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||May 9, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||May 11, 2019|
NUUGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for NUUGET which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Qualifying Marks.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized Board.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates should have at least 50% marks in 10+2.
NUUGET 2019 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the University i.e., http://nitte.edu.in/
- On the web page, click on the link “NUUGET 2019 Online Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration part is completed.
- After registration, login with the generated ID and password.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
NUUGET 2019 Application Fee
The application fee details are mentioned in the following table.
|For all Categories – Entrance Exam Fee||Rs 1750/-|
NUUGET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The Mode of Exam is Offline.
- A total of 180 questions will be asked in the examination.
- The maximum marks allotted are 180 marks.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- No negative marking for the wrong answer.
NUUGET 2019 Syllabus
The Syllabus contains the following subjects :
NUUGET 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
NUUGET 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
NUUGET 2019 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the NUUGET Exam is completed. NUUGET cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
NUUGET 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Test Admission Ticket
- 10th Certificate (Original + 3 attested copies)
- 12th Certificate (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Transfer Certificate of last studied Institution (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Blood Group Certificate
- 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp size Photographs
- Demand draft of Rs. 6,36,500/- in favor of “K S Hegde Medical Academy” payable at Mangalore. – For M.B.B.S. only
- Demand draft of Rs. 4,46,000/- in favor of “A B Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences” payable at Mangalore. – For B.D.S. only
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of NUUGET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.