MP DMAT 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Check out the details of the Topic MP DMAT 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. MP DMAT is the national level entrance test conducted every year by Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges, Madhya Pradesh. MP DMAT is now replaced by NEET UG. Candidates will get admission in MBBS & BDS courses based on NEET UG Score. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions before the last date. Candidates can apply for the application on the official website of the university. Go through the article, for more information about MP DMAT Entrance Exam.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- Manipal UGET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- KLE PGAIET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
MP DMAT full form is Madhya Pradesh All India Dental & Medical Admission Test
MP DMAT 2019 Admission Dates
Content in this Article
|Registration Starts from||4th week of July 2019|
|Choice Filling and Locking||Last week of July 2019|
|Seat Allotment Process||Last week of July – 1st week of August 2019|
|Round 1 Result||1st week of August 2019|
|Reporting at alloted college||1st – 2nd week of August 2019|
MP DMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for MP DMAT which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Qualifying Marks.
- Age Limit : The age should be 17 years as on or before 31st December 2019.
- Educational Qualifications : Candidates should have completed 10+2 or CBSE from Madhya Pradesh Board.
- Qualifying Marks : Candidates should have the minimum of atleast 50% in 10+2.
MP DMAT 2019 Application Form
- The application fee to be paid as mentioned in the notification.
MP DMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- The Mode of Exam is Offline.
- There will 120 objective type questions, 50 questions will be asked from each section.
- Duration of the Exam is 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- No Negative marking for the wrong answer.
MP DMAT 2019 Syllabus
The Syllabus contains the following subjects :
MP DMAT 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
The following documents are to submitted at the time of Counselling
- DD of MBBS, BDS, BPT/B.Sc Nursing and other courses in favour of APDMC payable at Bhopal as (Tuition Fee).
- Rank Card of MP DMAT 2019
- Photocopy of Filled Application Form.
- Proof of Identification
- Counselling fee of Rs 1500/- in cash.
- GAP Certificate (if any).
- Marks Sheet Original.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission Process
- Original Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Migration Certificate
- Letter of allotment issued by Admission Committee
- 6 Passport Size Photographs
- 10+2 Certificate
- Rank Card of MP DMAT Exam
- Transfer Certificate of last studied Institution.
- GAP Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Declaration form
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of MP DMAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.