GIM Result 2020: Check out the details of GIM Admissions 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. GIM offers courses such as PGDM, PGDM (HCM), PGDM (BDA) and PGDM (Part-Time)/ MBA (Executive) in various disciplines. Admissions are offered based on the candidate’s CAT/XAT/CMAT Scores. Admissions (GIM परिणाम) are offered to the candidates based on Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website.
Go through this page, for details about the Goa MBA admission procedure. In this, all the information is related to the Goa Institute of Management. You can view or download the GIM MBA Entrance Results 2020 is available on this page.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- GIM MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- GIM MBA Question Papers – Download
- GIM MBA Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
Content in this Article
GIM Result 2020 – Important Dates
|Registration starts from||September 2019|
|Late Registration||January 2020|
|Late Registration with late fee||January 2020|
|Date of Interview||Feb/March 2020|
|Declaration of Results||April 2020|
|Academic Session begins from||June 2020|
About Goa Institute of Management
GIM Result: The Goa Institute of Mgmt is a premier business school of India located in the state of Goa. The autonomous Goa school is governed by a board, and offers a full-time MBA program (2 years), full-time MBA (PGDM)-Healthcare Management Programme (HCM), two-year PGDM in Big Data Analytics (BDA) and executive MBA (3 years) and also is a resource center for Ph.D. programs in management for Goa University. Current MBA classes have a size of approximately 240 students and the Healthcare MBA class has a size of 60 students.
GIM MBA Entrance Cutoff & Merit List 2020
Goa Institute of Management (GIM), a premier management institute, located in Poriem, Sattari. It was established in 1993 and it is affiliated to Goa University. Goa Institute of Management (GIM) offers diploma courses in Management, namely, PGDM, PGDM (HCM), PGDM (BDA) and PGDM (Part-Time)/ MBA (Executive) in various disciplines.
- GIM has two campuses, The first is Ribandar Campus which conducts PGDM-PT/ EMBA classes and Sanquelim Campus which conducts PGDM, PGDM (HCM) and PGDM (BDA) classes.
- Candidates seeking admission in PGDM, PGDM (HCM), PGDM (BDA) programs have to qualify in XAT/CAT/GMAT/CMAT. Shortlisted candidates need to appear in an interview round.
- For PGDM (Part-Time)/ EMBA, the score in Goa State Entrance Test is also considered in the selection process. GSET is conducted by GIM in the months of May-June.
- For PGDM (PT)/ EMBA course, preference will be given to candidates or working professionals with two years of work experience.
- Candidates have to register online through the institute’s admission portal.
- The application fee of INR 1000 can be paid by using a master or visa card only.
How to check the GIM Result 2020
Following are the steps to check the Goa Institute of Management Exam Results in the academic year of 2020 id given below:
- Visit the Official Website of Goa Institute of Management
- The home page will be appeared on the screen.
- Next, search and click on the Goa MBA Entrance Exam Result page.
- After that result sheet will be on screen.
- Enter the registration details and hit on the submit button.
- Download and take a hard copy for future reference.
Download the GIM MBA Exam Result 2020
|GIM MBA Official Website link||Click Here|
|GIM MBA Results, Cutoff & Merit List||Click Here|
In this article, we have given the overall information about the Goa Institute of Management MBA Results 2020. So, visit once in this article and if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this web page with our friends and family.