AIMT MBA Counseling 2023: It will be held for candidates who have successfully qualified for the AIMT MBA examination. Applicants will be called for counselling as per the selection list released by the official conducting body. Students will be called for the AIMT MBA counselling on a specified date and time for consideration of admission to various UG, Masters’, MCA and Ph.D. programs. GBPUAT Counselling will continue the last seat in each program is occupied. Merit list will be uploaded on the University website www.gbpuat.ac.in. In this, all the details are related to the Maharashtra Agriculture University UG Common Entrance Test (परामर्श). You can download the AIMT MBA Counselling & Seat Allotment 2023 details are clearly mentioned in this article.
- AIMT MBA Question Papes – Download
- AIMTSyllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- AIMT Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
About AIMT MBA Counselling 2023 – Overview
Content in this Article
The Army Institute of Management and Technology (AIMT) conducts an MBA entrance exam for admission to its MBA program. The exam is known as the AIMT MBA Entrance Exam. The exam is conducted once a year, usually in the month of May.
- OJEE Result 2023 | Merit List, Dates, Counselling & Cutoff
- JKCET Result 2023 | Counselling, Merit List, Dates, & Counselling
- CG PET Result 2023 | Dates, Counselling Cutoff & Merit List
- BCECE Result 2023 | Cutoff, Merit List, Dates & Counselling
- Assam CEE Result 2023 | Merit List, Dates, Counselling, Cutoff
The AIMT MBA Entrance Exam is a computer-based test that assesses a candidate’s knowledge and skills in various areas such as Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness. The duration of the exam is two hours.
The eligibility criteria for the AIMT MBA Entrance Exam include a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Candidates who are in the final year of their bachelor’s degree can also apply.
To prepare for the AIMT MBA Entrance Exam, candidates can refer to various study materials, including books, online resources, and coaching classes. It is also recommended to practice previous years’ question papers and mock tests to get a better understanding of the exam pattern and time management.
AIMT MBA Counseling Dates 2023
Qualified candidates, as per merit, shall be called for counselling on a specified date & time for consideration of admission to various UG, Masters, MCA & Ph.D. programs. The counselling will continue the last seat in each program is filled-up. Merit list will be uploaded on the University website (www.gbpuat.ac.in). The candidates are advised to refer regularly to the website of the University for counselling dates.Counselling schedule dates will be notified in the newspaper.
|MCAER PG CET Counselling||2nd / 3rd week of Jul 2023|
|Date of Registration||to be announced|
AIMT MBA 2023 Counselling Eligibility
After the declaration of the AIMT MBA Entrance Exam results, the institute conducts a counseling process for the shortlisted candidates. The counseling process is conducted in multiple rounds, and candidates are allotted seats based on their merit, preference, and availability of seats.
To be eligible for the AIMT MBA counseling process, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have qualified the AIMT MBA Entrance Exam.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in their bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must have completed their bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their bachelor’s degree can also apply, provided they submit their degree certificate at the time of admission.
- Candidates must have a valid score in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA.
- Candidates must meet the age criteria as specified by the institute.
- Candidates must fulfill the physical fitness requirements as specified by the institute.
AIMT MBA 2023 Counselling Process
The AIMT MBA counseling process is conducted in multiple rounds, and candidates are allotted seats based on their merit, preference, and availability of seats. The following are the steps involved in the AIMT MBA counseling process:
- Registration: Candidates who have qualified the AIMT MBA Entrance Exam will be required to register for the counseling process by filling the application form and paying the counseling fee.
- Document Verification: Candidates will be required to submit their original and photocopies of their documents, including the AIMT MBA Entrance Exam scorecard, bachelor’s degree certificate, mark sheets, category certificate (if applicable), and other relevant documents for verification.
- Seat Allotment: Based on the candidate’s rank, preference, and availability of seats, the institute will allot seats to the candidates. Candidates will be required to pay the admission fee to confirm their seat.
- Reporting to the Institute: Candidates who have been allotted seats must report to the institute within the specified date and time. Candidates must carry their original documents and pay the remaining fees.
- Commencement of Classes: Candidates who have confirmed their seats and completed the admission formalities must attend the commencement of classes as per the schedule.
Documents Required for AIMT MBA Counselling 2023
Students need to visit the counseling center only on the day that is specified as per their rank. Candidates have required to bring the original documents along with the set of photocopies of documents-
- Domicile certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Counseling Letter
- Authority letter-wherever is applicable.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness (as per Annexure I)
- Original mark sheet & certificate of class 10th final examination
- Original mark sheet & Certificate of class 12th final examination
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of SC/ST/OBC category)
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person/Headmaster of School
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution, you had studied last
- An affidavit in a format as per College rules signed by you and countersigned by your parent/guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
- Three recent passport size photographs and three stamp size photographs with your names written on the backside
- Information and affidavit and judicial stamp of Rs.100/- to be filled up by the student and the parents in relation to anti ragging measures as per the regulation
- DEMAND DRAFT for an amount towards part of tuition fee or full tuition fee whichever is less.
AIMT MBA Counselling Seat Allotment Results
The seat allotment process for the AIMT MBA counseling is done based on the candidate’s merit, preference, and availability of seats. The following are the steps involved in the seat allotment process:
- Merit List: After the document verification process is completed, the institute will prepare a merit list based on the candidate’s rank in the AIMT MBA Entrance Exam.
- Choice Filling: Candidates will be required to fill in their preferences for the MBA programs offered by the institute. The choice filling process will be done online or offline, depending on the institute’s guidelines.
- Allotment of Seats: Based on the candidate’s rank and preference, the institute will allot seats to the candidates. The seat allotment process will be done online or offline, depending on the institute’s guidelines.
- Acceptance of Seat: Candidates who have been allotted seats must accept the seat by paying the admission fee within the specified date and time. If a candidate fails to accept the seat within the specified time, the seat will be allotted to the next candidate on the waiting list.
- Reporting to the Institute: Candidates who have accepted the seat must report to the institute within the specified date and time. Candidates must carry their original documents and pay the remaining fees.
- Withdrawal of Seat: Candidates who wish to withdraw their seat must do so within the specified date and time. The admission fee will be refunded to the candidate after deducting the processing fee.
AIMT MBA Counselling Top Colleges
The Army Institute of Management and Technology (AIMT) is a premier management institute in India that offers an MBA program. However, if you are looking for other top MBA colleges in India, here are some of the top MBA colleges in India:
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi – Department of Management Studies
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay – Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management
- XLRI Jamshedpur – Xavier School of Management
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi
- Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad and Mohali
- S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
Contact Details for AIMT MBA Counselling
Here are the contact details for Army Institute of Management & Technology (AIMT):
- Address: Plot No. M-1, Pocket P-5 Greater Noida – 201306 Uttar Pradesh, India
- Phone: +91-120-2343500-501
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://www.aimt.ac.in
Hope this article is useful for those who are applied to AIMT MBA Entrance Test Exam. This article is useful for those candidates. So, refer to the AIMT MBA Counseling & Seat Allotment details 2020 is mentioned here. If you have any query give a comment on the below comment box or go for the official site of MCAER. Don’t forget to share this article with our friends and family.
What are the eligibility criteria for the MBA program at AIMT?
The eligibility criteria for the MBA program at AIMT include a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply.
What is the selection process for the MBA program at AIMT?
The selection process for the MBA program at AIMT consists of a written test, group discussion, and personal interview.
Is work experience required for admission to the MBA program at AIMT?
No, work experience is not mandatory for admission to the MBA program at AIMT.
What is the duration of the MBA program at AIMT?
The duration of the MBA program at AIMT is two years, divided into four semesters.
What are the specializations offered in the MBA program at AIMT?
The MBA program at AIMT offers specializations in Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, and Information Technology.
Is hostel accommodation available for students at AIMT?
Yes, hostel accommodation is available for both male and female students at AIMT.
Does AIMT offer any scholarships for MBA students?
Yes, AIMT offers scholarships to deserving candidates based on their
What is the placement record of AIMT for MBA students?
AIMT has a good placement record for MBA students, with many reputed companies visiting the campus for recruitment every year.
Is AIMT affiliated to any university for the MBA program?
Yes, AIMT is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) for the MBA program.