AIMT MBA Counseling 2020: It will be held for candidates who have successfully qualified for the AIMT MBA examination. Applicants will be called for counselling as per the selection list released by the official conducting body. Students will be called for the AIMT MBA counselling on a specified date and time for consideration of admission to various UG, Masters’, MCA and Ph.D. programs. GBPUAT Counselling will continue the last seat in each program is occupied. Merit list will be uploaded on the University website www.gbpuat.ac.in. In this, all the details are related to the Maharashtra Agriculture University UG Common Entrance Test (परामर्श). You can download the AIMT MBA Counselling & Seat Allotment 2020 details are clearly mentioned in this article.
- AIMT MBA Question Papes – Download
- AIMTSyllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- AIMT Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
AIMT MBA Counseling 2020 Details
Qualified candidates, as per merit, shall be called for counselling on a specified date & time for consideration of admission to various UG, Masters, MCA & Ph.D. programs. The counselling will continue the last seat in each program is filled-up. Merit list will be uploaded on the University website (www.gbpuat.ac.in). The candidates are advised to refer regularly to the website of the University for counselling dates.Counselling schedule dates will be notified in the newspaper.
|MCAER PG CET Counselling||2nd / 3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Date of Registration||to be announced|
Documents Required For AIMT MBA Counselling 2018
Students need to visit the counseling center only on the day that is specified as per their rank. Candidates have required to bring the original documents along with the set of photocopies of documents-
- Domicile certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Counseling Letter
- Authority letter-wherever is applicable.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness (as per Annexure I)
- Original mark sheet & certificate of class 10th final examination
- Original mark sheet & Certificate of class 12th final examination
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of SC/ST/OBC category)
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person/Headmaster of School
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution, you had studied last
- An affidavit in a format as per College rules signed by you and countersigned by your parent/guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
- Three recent passport size photographs and three stamp size photographs with your names written on the backside
- Information and affidavit and judicial stamp of Rs.100/- to be filled up by the student and the parents in relation to anti ragging measures as per the regulation
- DEMAND DRAFT for an amount towards part of tuition fee or full tuition fee whichever is less.
AIMT MBA Counselling Process 2019
|Sl.No.||Event Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Payment of Fees||First to 2nd week of June 2019|
|2||Registration and Filling of Choices||First to 2nd week of June 2019|
|3||Allotment of Seats||3rd week of June 2019|
|4||Reporting at Allotted Institutes||Third to 4rth week of June 2019|
|1||Payment of Fees||Fourth week of June to 1st week of July 2019|
|2||Registration and Filling of Choices||Fourth week of June to 1st week of July 2019|
|3||Allotment of Seats||1st week of July 2019|
|4||Reporting at Allotted Institutes||1st to 2nd week of July 2019|
|1||Payment of Fees||3rd week of July 2019|
|2||Registration and Filling of Choices||3rd week of July 2019|
|3||Allotment of Seats||Fourth week of July 2019|
|4||Reporting at Allotted Institutes||Fourth week of July 2019|
AIMT MBA Counseling Schedule 2020
AIMT MBA is ready to disclose the AIMT MBA Counselling 2020. Applicants who are checking for AIMT MBA 2020 Counselling dates, they can check here the complete procedure of AIMT MBA 2020 Counselling Process.
Check the AIMT MBA Counseling & Seat Allotment Details
AIMT MBA Seat Allotment 2019
The first & Second round seat allocation list has been published as per the schedule is given below.
|Display of First Round allotment list||4rth week of Jul 2019|
|Last date of reporting||4rth week of Jun 2019|
|Display of Second Round allotment list||1st week of Aug 2019|
|Last date of reporting||1st week of Aug 2019|
|Display of vacant seats after the second round||1st week of Aug 2019|
|Display of Third Round allotment list||2nd week of Aug 2019|
|Last date of reporting||2nd week of Aug 2019|
|Display of vacant seats after Third round||2nd week of Aug 2019|
|Display of vacant seats after Fourth round||3rd week of Aug 2019|
|Display of Vacancy positions for Spot Round||3rd week of Aug 2019|
AIMT MBA 2020 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Interested Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with the required Verification of documents.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope this article is useful for those who are applied to AIMT MBA Entrance Test Exam. This article is useful for those candidates. So, refer to the AIMT MBA Counseling & Seat Allotment details 2020 is mentioned here. If you have any query give a comment on the below comment box or go for the official site of MCAER. Don’t forget to share this article with our friends and family.