IIFM PGDM Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023: Check the IIFM PGDM Entrance Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern in the academic year of 2023. Indian Institute of Forest Management Department, IIFM offers a two-year M.I.B/ MBA(IB) program. The school was set up in 1949 to offer PG programs in management. Applicants looking for the best and cheap MBA course must apply at the IIFM PGDM. The school takes admission for 148 seats through Common Admission Test (CAT) 2023 (IIFM PGDM सिलेबस). The CAT will take place on November 27, 2023(Tentative). So, after filling its form ensure that you also submit the form for IIFM PGDM of Economics Admission 2023.
The final selection in the course is according to the written exam score, group discussion, extempore, and interview. For more details about courses, application fees, placements, the application process, etc, read the complete page. In this, all the details are completely related to the Indian Institute of Forest Management. You can view or download the IIFM PGDM Syllabus 2023 PDF is also available in this article.
- IIFM PGDM Question Papers – Download in PDF
- IIFM PGDM Answer Key/ Solutions – Download in PDF
- IIFM PGDM Results – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
IIFM PGDM Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 – Important Dates
Content in this Article
IIFM, commonly referred to as PGDM, is a center of postgraduate learning of the Delhi University. Widely regarded as one of India’s finest academic institutions in social studies, especially in the discipline of economics, the campus of the Delhi School of Economics houses the University of Delhi’s Depts of Economics, Sociology, Geography, and Commerce, as well as the Ratan Tata Library.
IIFM PGDM 2023 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||30th June 2023|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||11th August 2023|
|Declaration of candidates for GD & PI||Will Update Soon|
|Number of seats for MBA||75|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IIFM PGDM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should also have a valid score in CAT entrance tests.
IIFM PGDM Exam Syllabus 2023
- Management Concepts and Organizational Behaviour:
- Business Statistics
- Economics for Managers
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Marketing Management
- International Business Environment
- International Trade and Policy Framework
- Operations Research for Business Decision
- Management Finance
- International Marketing
- International Trade Practices, Procedures and Documentation
- International Marketing Research
- International Financial systems and Markets
- Computer Applications in business
- International Management
- Services Marketing and Customer Relationship Management
- International Financial Management
- E- Commerce
- Legal Dimensions of International Business
- Foreign Language for Business 1
- Global Strategic Management
- Cross Culture Customer and Industrial Buyer Behaviour
- International Human Resource Management
- International Advertising and Brand Management
- Brand Management
- International Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Supply Chain Management
- Trade Logistics
- Foreign Language for Business 2
IIFM PGDM 2023 Exam Papers & Subjects
IIFM (Indian Institute of Forest Management) PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) program is a two-year full-time residential program, accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), and is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). The program is designed to equip students with management skills and knowledge relevant to the natural resource, environment and development sectors.
The following are the subjects covered in the IIFM PGDM program:
- Environmental Science and Natural Resource Management
- Quantitative Techniques and Operations Management
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Financial Management and Accounting
- Marketing Management and Rural Marketing
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Information Technology and Management Information Systems
- Managerial Economics and Policy
- Managerial Communication
- Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Social Forestry and Community Development
- Forest Policy and Governance
- Forest Ecology and Management
- Wildlife Ecology and Conservation
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- International Forestry and Natural Resource Management
- Research Methodology and Project Management
IIFM does not disclose previous year’s exam papers on its website or anywhere else. However, students can prepare for the exam by studying the syllabus and practicing with mock tests and sample papers.
IIFM PGDM Exam Pattern 2023
- Exam Date: The exam date of IIFM PGDM will be notified soon.
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam will be conducted via online mode.
- Exam Duration: The duration of examinations will be two hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be the Multiple Choice Questions type
- Marking Scheme: For a correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be -ve marking for the wrong answer. 1 mark will be deducted for an incorrect response.
- Answering Mode: Candidates must bring black/blue ballpoint pen for filling the OMR sheet (For offline exams).
IIFM PGDM 2023 Exam Duration, marks
IIFM (Indian Institute of Forest Management) offers a two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Forest Management (PGDFM) program.
The exam duration for IIFM PGDFM program varies depending on the format of the examination. Typically, the exams are conducted in a written format and are of three hours duration for each paper.
The marking scheme for the IIFM PGDFM program varies according to the nature of the course and the examination. Generally, the exams are evaluated on a percentage basis, and the passing percentage varies from course to course.
It’s worth noting that IIFM also evaluates students based on a continuous evaluation system that includes assignments, presentations, projects, quizzes, etc. These evaluations are taken into account for the final evaluation of the course.
Overall, the IIFM PGDFM program is rigorous and requires dedicated effort and hard work from students to succeed.
IIFM PGDM 2023 Negative Marking Scheme
IIFM (Indian Institute of Forest Management) follows a negative marking scheme for its PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) program entrance exam. According to the official information brochure, for each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted from the total score. However, there is no negative marking for unanswered questions or questions marked for review.
It is important for candidates to keep in mind the negative marking scheme while attempting the exam and avoid making random guesses. They should focus on attempting only those questions for which they are confident of the answer. It is also recommended that candidates practice mock tests and previous year question papers to get an idea of the exam pattern and marking scheme.
Download the IIFM PGDM Entrance Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF
|IIFM PGDM Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF||Click Here|
|IIFM Official Website link||Click Here|
IIFM PGDM 2023 Syllabus & Exam Pattern FAQs
What is the duration of the IIFM PGDM program?
The IIFM PGDM program is a two-year full-time residential program.
What are the eligibility criteria for the IIFM PGDM program?
To be eligible for the IIFM PGDM program, a candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD candidates).
What is the selection process for the IIFM PGDM program?
The selection process for the IIFM PGDM program consists of the following stages:
1. CAT/XAT/GMAT score
2. Written Ability Test (WAT)
3. Group Discussion (GD)
4. Personal Interview (PI)
What is the syllabus for the IIFM PGDM program?
The syllabus for the IIFM PGDM program covers the following subjects are Principles of Management, Managerial Economics, Financial Accounting Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Business Communication, Business Environment and Law
Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainable Natural Resource Management
Forest Resource Management, Environment and Development Economics
Rural and Tribal Development, and Business Strategy
What is the exam pattern for the IIFM PGDM program?
The exam pattern for the IIFM PGDM program is as follows:
1. The CAT/XAT/GMAT score is given a weightage of 50%
2. The Written Ability Test (WAT) is given a weightage of 10%
3. The Group Discussion (GD) is given a weightage of 10%
4. The Personal Interview (PI) is given a weightage of 30%
What is the fee structure for the IIFM PGDM program?
The fee structure for the IIFM PGDM program is as follows:
1. For Indian students: Rs. 5,90,000 (for two years)
2. For NRI/Foreign students: US$ 22,000 (for two years)
In this page, we have given all the information about the IIFM PGDM Entrance Exam 2023. So, refer the IIFM PGDM Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 (IIFM PGDM परीक्षा पैटर्न) details and if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or go for the official site. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and family.