IIFT 2018 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
Check out the details of IIFT 2018 Application Form, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission Test (भारतीय विदेश व्यापार संस्थान) 2018 like IIFT 2018 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, IIFT Syllabus, IIFT 2018 Application Form, and Fee. The Registration Procedure Would Be given in Stepwise Procedure Below. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade exam is the written entrance test for two-year MBA (International Business) programme at IIFT.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- NMAT 2018-19 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date Eligibility, Fee, Registration
- IBSAT 2018-19 Application Form, Date Eligibility, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- ATMA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee
Content in this Article
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up by the Government of India as an autonomous organization to help professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources, analyzing and disseminating data and conducting research. IIFT institute is famous for management courses in International Business Management and Strategy courses. IIFT conducts a separate entrance test to select candidates. Based on marks obtained in the written test, candidates are further called for essay writing, group discussion, interview.
Latest IIFT 2018 Exam Dates
|Online Registration Starts from||7th August 2018|
|Last Date for Payment||14th September 2018|
|Last Date for change of Test Center Change||5th November 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||16th November 2018|
|IIFT Date of Exam||2nd December 2018|
|Declaration of Results||1st week of January 2019|
IIFT Full Form is Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Previous IIFT 2017 Exam Dates
|Release of IIFT notification||July 25, 2017|
|Availability of IIFT Brochure||July 25, 2017|
|Commencement of Application process||July 25, 2017|
|Lst Date to apply||September 15, 2017|
|Last date to request for changing the test centre||November 03, 2017|
|Admit card||November 15, 2017|
|Entrance test||December 3, 2017|
|Results||Last week of December 2017|
|Results for admission to both campuses||Last week of March 2018|
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB)
- Certificate Programme in Export-Import Management (Online)
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Strategy
- Certificate Programme in International Sales and Marketing
- One year Post Graduate Certificate Programme in “International Business & Finance
- One year Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Leadership
IIFT 2018 Application Form
The IIFT 2018 Online Application Available on the Official Website of IIFT. The following we provide the Online Application form for IIFT 2018 examination.
How To Apply:
- IIFT 2018 registration can be done through online as well as offline mode. Candidates can obtain the application forms offline from IIFT counter.
- Enter all the required details to register. On successful registration, candidates will receive the application number on their registered email ID. Login with the application number and password to access the application form. Pay the requisite application fee.
- To pay online, a valid Credit / Debit card (Master/ VISA). To pay via Demand Draft, keep the requisite amount of DD ready with you.
IIFT 2018 Registration Fee
The Application Fee is Rs.1550 for General candidates and Rs.775 for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe candidates and the amount of Rs. 4500 for Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI Candidates. The Following Table has the Category wise Registration Fee of IIFT Entrance exam. For the Offline Application, the Application fee should be Submit on the Time of Applying the Application Form.
|General/OBC candidates||Rs 1550|
|SC/ST/PH candidates||Rs 775|
|Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI candidates||INR Rs 4500|
IIFT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Indian, and also Foreign nationals, are eligible to take admission in IIFT.
- Qualification: Candidate must possess bachelor’s degree of minimum 3-duration in any discipline. Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with 50% marks in Graduation and 45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Note: Candidates appearing in final year of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 8th October 2018. No age limit.
IIFT 2018 Exam Pattern
The questions are in Multiple Choice Questions. IIFT is conducted in an offline mode. The duration of the exam is 2 hours. There is a change in the IIFT exam pattern and the number of questions varies between 120 and 150. There is negative marking 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|English Comprehension||35 ques|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||25 ques|
|Logical Reasoning||40 ques|
|Quantitative Analysis||20 ques|
IIFT Test Centers
IIFT exam primarily asks questions on five key areas: Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Analytical/Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability and General Knowledge. The questions are in Multiple Choice Questions. The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
• Permutation & Combination
• Time & Work
• Time & Distance
• Heights & Distance
• Special Equations
• Indices & SurdsERPV
• SI & CI
• Series & Analysis
• Input & Output
• Linear word formation
• Pie Chart
• Caselets Bar Graph
• Line Graph
• Fill in the blanks
• Odd word out
• Para Formation Questions
• Figures of speech grammar
• Matching word meanings
How to Prepare IIFT 2018
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself.
- As When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
IIFT 2018 Admit Card
Applied Candidates can download the admit card through the official website of IIFT on the 16th November 2018. The Institute will also send the admit card to the registered address of the candidates via post. To download the admit card online, candidates are required to enter their name and application number. On downloading the hall ticket, candidates must check the details printed on it and make sure they are error free.
Click Here: ATMA Admit Card Online
IIFT Result 2018 will be published in the last week of December 2018. The final list of selected candidates will be released in March and the session will begin from July. Candidates have to log in with their username and password to access the result. The Publication of scorecard will be done in the 1st week of January 2019.
Click Here: ATMA Results
IIFT 2018 Selection Procedure
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test are required to appear the further rounds of selection process. These shortlisted candidates must participate in the Written Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview rounds. The final result will be the list of shortlisted candidates for admission rounds. This list will be prepared on basis of candidate’s performance in IIFT 2018 entrance test, Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
- CMAT 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Registration
- GMAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IIFT 2018 (आईआईएफटी) Application Form, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.