TNPSC Group 1 Exam Details: Check out the details of TNPSC Group 1 Exam Details – Application, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. Here we have provided information like TNPSC Group 1 Exam Details, Group 1 Exam Qualification Details, Group 1 Exam Posting Details (TNPSC Group 1 परीक्षा विवरण), Group 1 Exam Fee details. This Article gets you the Complete information on Group 1 Exam Details for the candidates appearing in Examination and you can download the Group 1 Exam Application Form here. You can Subscribe to our website as it can help you to get the complete information on Groups Exam Details.
Also, read the following concepts for more information on the TNPSC Group 1 Exam Reference books.
TNPSC Full Form:Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Content in this Article
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu. Madras Presidency was the first province in India to establish its own service commission when the Madras Service Commission was established under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929. TNPSC is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service.
TNPSC commission conducts departmental examinations for government servants and conducts the examination. The Controller of Exams is responsible for notifying and conducting recruitment and departmental examinations. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has introduced a series of reforms to ensure a free and fair recruitment process with the highest level of transparency in each stage of selection. For more information, You can visit the official website of TNPSC http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group 1 Exam details
TNPSC Group 1 Exam: TNPSC Group 1 Exam Details which includes the Exam Qualification, Eligibility for the exam, Age limit, Exam Selection Procedure.
- Education Qualification: The Qualification for the Group 1 Exam the candidate must have completed the Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant specialization from any recognized university or board with a minimum aggregate of marks.
- Nationality: A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: The Age limit for General Candidates the minimum age is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 36 years.
- Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Examination, Written Examination & Oral Interview
- Exam Application Fee: The Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 50. The Examination Fee for the Candidates is Rs 75.
Note: The selections to the posts will be based on the marks merit rank obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination.
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Written Examination & Oral Interview:
|General Studies Paper – I||3 hours||300|
|General Studies Paper – II||3 hours||300|
|General Studies Paper – III||3 hours||300|
|Interview and Record||3 hours||120|
TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus
- General science
- current events of national and international importance
- history and culture of India
- geography and Indian polity
- Indian economy and national movement and freedom struggle
- mental ability tests
PAPER ‐ I
- Modern History of India and Indian culture
- General Aptitude & Mental Ability Test
- Role and Impact of Science and Technology in the development of India and Tamil Nadu
PAPER ‐ II
- Indian Polity and Emerging Political Trends across the world affecting India and Geography of India
- Tamil Society, its Culture, and Heritage/ English Language Skills
- Administration of Union and States with special reference to Tamil Nadu
PAPER ‐ III
- Current events of national and international importance
- Current Economic Trends: Indian Economy and the impact of the Global Economy in India
- Socio Economic Problems of India/Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Group 1 Exam
Here we provide the official sites of TNPSC for the students who can follow the updated details for the group exam. The notification of Exam date, place of center and other details like Answer Key, Results, Online Registration form will be available on the official site of TNPSC.
- TNPSC Offical Website
- TNPSC Group Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
- TNPSC Exam Notifications
- TNPSC Exam Result Key
- TNPSC Exam Hall Ticket Download
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Posting Details
TNPSC Group 1 Exam: The Public Service Commission of TN state Govt is one of the recognized boards of the state. Hence there is heavy competition for the posts. here you can check Remaining details like Posts for Female and male, Job Pay Scale, Notification Online Application Form are mentioned in below.
- Required posts for Group 1 Exam: Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I), Assistant Commissioner, Tamil Nadu Commercial Taxes Service, District Registrar, Tamil Nadu Registration Service, District Employment Officer, DSP (Fire and Rescue Service).
- Job Pay Scale: The Job pay scale would be different for a Qualified job. The Minimum salary for group 1 Exam Qualifier is Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,500.
The Group 1 Exam Online Application Form Available on the Offical Website of TNPSC.
You can also check the below link for the details of the Group 1 exam Application form as its Procedure to apply, Important dates for group 1 exam, Group 1 Exam Fee Details.
- TNPSC Group 1 Apply Online – Procedure, Fee, Last Date & Notification
Hope you can get the Complete information on the Concept of TNPSC Group 1 Exam Details – Application, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our web site for more information on the Other Course details.