Check out the details on B.Tech Ocean and Marine Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided the complete information like B.Tech Ocean and Marine Engineering Course Syllabus, B.Tech Ocean and Marine Engineering Course Eligibility, B.Tech Ocean and Marine Engineering Top Colleges list, B.Tech Ocean and Marine Engineering Course Reference Books with Authors with Books Cost.
In India, a Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) degree is a professional engineering undergraduate degree awarded after completion of four years of academic study in the engineering field.
Also, See our Previous Articles For More Information.
- B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Tech Textile Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors.
- B.Tech Biomedical Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Tech Mining Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors.
Content in this Article
About B.Tech Ocean and Marine Engineering
The Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of a three or four-year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution.
Ocean and Marine Engineering courses deal with the construction and maintenance of ships and other sailing vessels as well. The engineering discipline concerned with the machinery and systems of ships and other marine vehicles and structures. the course marine engineers have to deal with a wide range of systems, including diesel engines, gas turbines, boilers, steam turbines, heat exchangers, and pumps and compressors, electrical machinery, hydraulic machinery, refrigeration machinery; steam, water, fuel oil, lubricating oil, compressed gas.
List of Few Colleges offering B.Tech Ocean and Marine Engineering Course
- National Institute of Technology (NITs)
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- SRM University, Chennai
List of Subjects in B.Tech Ocean and Marine Engineering Course
- Applied Thermodynamics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Naval Architecture
- Control Engineering and Automation
- Marine Electrical Technology and Electrical Measurements
- Marine Internal Combustion
- Fluid Machines
Eligibility For B.Tech Ocean and Marine Engineering Course
- The minimum Eligibility is (10+2) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution. Any Eligible Candidate can attend for the Entrance Test.
- The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 in Respective Universities or institutes.
B.Tech Ocean and Marine Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- You can also check our previous article for more information on reference Books for GATE Examination
- GATE Ocean and Marine Engineering Reference Books
Importance of Reference Books
B.Tech Ocean and Marine Engineering Reference Books: Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test.
Hope this Article Gives you Better information on the Concept Details of B.Tech Ocean and Marine Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe to our website for more information on Course Details.