Check out the Manipur ITI Admission 2021. Directorate General of Training will release the admission notification every year for the ITI courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling based on the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of Manipur ITI Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Manipur ITI (मणिपुर ITI प्रवेश) Admissions.
Other Links :
Content in this Article
Manipur ITI Admission 2021
|Name of the Department||Directorate General of Training|
|Notification on||Manipur ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Manipur ITI
The Directorate General of Training in Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is the organization for the development of Vocational Training at National Level. Industrial Training Institutes are under the administrative and financial control of the State Government or Union Territory Administrations.
Students who are not interested in school studies can avail technical expertise in Engineering or Non-Engineering Trades.
At National Level, National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) is the Institute for running vocational training. State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT) is a part of NCVT conducts programs at the state level.
NCVT & SCVT provides National & State Trade Certificates for the students on completion of the Courses. Based on these certificates, Trainees are eligible to apply for jobs at National & State Level.
Tentative Dates 2021
|Starting Date for Online Application||May 2021|
|Last Date to submit the applications||May 2021|
|Display of Merit List||June 2021|
|Counseling starts from||June 2021|
Important Dates 2020
The following are the Tentative Dates given for MN ITI Admissions :
|Starting Date for Online Application||May 2020|
|Last Date to submit the applications||May 2020|
|Display of Merit List||June 2020|
|Counseling starts from||June 2020|
Candidates should meet the following eligibility conditions to seek ITI Admission :
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 8th or 10th class from any recognized Board of Education.
- Age Limit: The age should be at least 14 years.
- Age relaxation: There will be age relaxation for upper age candidates of reserved category.
ITI Trade Courses
Here are the various ITI Courses available for the students. Candidates can join any one of these specializations after joining in ITI.
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Mechanic Agriculture Machinery
- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)
Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the MN ITI Application Form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., https://manipur.gov.in/
- Click on the link ” ITI Admissions 2021 ” which will be scrolling on the webpage.
- If you’re a new user, get registered yourself by entering the basic details of Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number and Email ID, etc.
- Next, Login with the given details to fill the remaining part of the application form like uploading required documents, Photo and Signature.
- Check out the details that you have entered are valid or not before making the final submission.
- After filling the details, click on the ” Submit ” button.
- Make a payment of the application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Applications will be accepted provisionally only if the payment is done.
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. The dates of counselling will be announced by the Institute on the official website. During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of the Bridge Course Certificate.
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Manipur ITI Admission 2021. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.